In regard to the media contacting me about my earlier post about exec shuffling & change

Grnr92663

Cars
Touring + R1S
I've been approached by a few from the media in regard to my earlier post about internal activities & management change at Lucid ( https://lucidowners.com/threads/insider-feedback-regards-the-exec-shuffling-at-lucid.2507/ ). I even saw quite a few sources quoted directly my post right onto their articles & vlogs. I just want to clarify a few things:

- What I posted was by learning from from my cousin & his friends, who are working at Lucid (some are quite up high). These are considered generic info that anyone who works at the company would know - things people can easily discuss over lunch at the cafeteria. Heck, you might even overhear them at a bar or Starbucks.
- What I posted has nothing to do with insider knowledge (which may affect the stock price or funding/capitalization).
- None of what was being shared was meant to be negative about Peter H. & his associates, or any other member of the departed group, Peter H. did a great job of bringing the initial manufacturing line up and running, especially during the covid time. He simply moved on to another challenge.
- While I got to learn a lot more about Lucid product development, potential partnerships, operations, and even market expansion & manufacturing roadmap, I have to stick to my words to those who shared them with me, that is, not to publish them nor to discuss them further without their approval.

All I can say now is that .... I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR WHAT'S AHEAD FOR LUCID !!!

Last edited:
I fully give you permission to PM me with further information.

Thanks in advance!

Pst, just tell me. I won’t tell anyone!

I would remain careful of sharing any information that could be interpreted as insider knowledge. There are no journalistic protections or rights to anonymity when it comes to public company financials. For example, production rates are obviously inside knowledge and have a direct impact on the trajectory and value of the company, and thus far only been discussed at earnings calls. This sort of performance information is typically highly regulated by the SEC.

I've worked in a public company before and we are directed and required to sign agreements to never -ever- discuss inside knowledge on the company with a non-employee, especially news that could impact share prices. I suspect there is a team trying to identify who revealed an ounce of inside information.

At the end of the day, its good to hear positive news, but I do not want to see anyone get a phone call from a lawyer over it.

Hey Grnr. Just because it is something folks are discussing in the Lucid cafeteria does not mean the information isn’t sensitive or its disclosure won’t drop your relative and his friends into a world of hurt. And there is at least one person on this board who turns our posts into the equivalent of Woj-bombs (https://www.hoopsaddict.com/what-is-a-woj-bomb/). A word to the wise ….

I've been approached by a few from the media in regard to my earlier post about internal activities & management change at Lucid ( https://lucidowners.com/threads/insider-feedback-regards-the-exec-shuffling-at-lucid.2507/ ). I even saw quite a few sources quoted directly my post right onto their articles & vlogs. I just want to clarify a few things:

- What I posted was by learning from from my cousin & his friends, who are working at Lucid (some are quite up high). These are considered generic info that anyone who works at the company would know - things people can easily discuss over lunch at the cafeteria. Heck, you might even overhear them at a bar or Starbucks.
- What I posted has nothing to do with insider knowledge (which may affect the stock price or funding/capitalization).
- None of what was being shared was meant to be negative about Peter H. & his associates, or any other member of the departed group, Peter H. did a great job of bringing the initial manufacturing line up and running, especially during the covid time. He simply moved on to another challenge.
- While I got to learn a lot more about Lucid product development, potential partnerships, operations, and even market expansion & manufacturing roadmap, I have to stick to my words to those who shared them with me, that is, not to publish them nor to discuss them further without their approval.

All I can say now is that .... I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR WHAT'S AHEAD FOR LUCID !!!
I’m sick of reading all those lies those hedge funds shorting this stock spinning the Executive leaving. I am glad you clarify what the reality is and counter those hedge fund shorters that only cares about their portfolio.

PS - I just want to hear it,…😂
Any new information on Tourings/Pures??

You could have left out this paragraph and the part about some one in the family working there higher up.

The relative is probably concerned about keeping his job. Hard to blame him if he put the screws to Grnr!

tbh, I was surprised by your initial post. Even though it was "common knowledge" within the staff at Lucid i'm not 100% sure they would want that info showing up on a forum or news sites. At my work, most of our "common knowledge" items are classified as Level 2 which is branded as "Internal Only". I don't discuss anything with my family or friends regarding work because it's not worth the hassle if something inadvertently gets posted.

Also, If you tried to get a target off your cousins and his friends back you've probably just made it worse. Those staff will be under NDA's and by reading this comment it tells me straight away that they've told you things you shouldn't know. This isn't stuff companies take lightly and can lead up to termination so whilst it's good to have some insider knowledge you shouldn't be alluding that you know stuff you're not supposed to. You know Lucid reads these forums, all it takes is for them to figure out who your cousin is and game over!

Back