Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I saw a brand new F-150 Lightening today as I attempted (fruitlessly) to charge at the nearest EA station. The thing was monstrous..not sure how many miles it's supposed to get, but it really doesn't look any different than a regular F-150. As an aside, between him just pulling in, someone likely inside shopping, one non-functional station (the one I pulled into), there was one left. I figured that with it sitting at 85% and the person standing there, I'd be able to use it pretty soon. Then she defiantly stated that she was charging up to 100%, and so I left.

What a crock of s%$t these stations are and almost none in the PHX area.
There are very few around north Scottsdale. I was planning to use the one on Bell for an occasional battery boost. There seem to be a lot more in other markets which makes no sense since there are so many BEVs in Arizona and Lucids are made here. The only reason I can think of is that our legislature doesn't want to encourage BEVs.

There are very few around north Scottsdale. I was planning to use the one on Bell for an occasional battery boost. There seem to be a lot more in other markets which makes no sense since there are so many BEVs in Arizona and Lucids are made here. The only reason I can think of is that our legislature doesn't want to encourage BEVs.
Saw my first wild one today. White AGT at Tiburon blvd. and Main st. in Tiburon, Marin county around noon. Beautiful!

Spotted a white AGT with an orange “T” on the front bumper in Maryville, TN today. First one I’ve seen.

Saw a black AGT in Charlotte last Saturday at Providence and Fairview while in my grey AGT.

Saw a red one driving down Santa Anita today in Arcadia.

Saw a White one in Highland Park, Ill driving on Central Ave. Later, the same white one? parked on Laurel. Had to travel 900 miles west to see my first Lucid in the wild.

Spotted a white AGT with an orange “T” on the front bumper in Maryville, TN today. First one I’ve seen.
We lived near there before moving about 8 months ago. I am shocked you saw one. Still have yet to see one in Huntsville, AL, but my uncle knows a gold DE owner in Titusville, FL. Parents in law live in Sacramento and spotted two of them (white and red).

I will probably be the first one in the area considering there are only a handful of Teslas. Other high end, luxury cars are few and far between to be fair.

I'm shocked I still haven't seen one in Boulder. There are tons of EVs here, and I know they've delivered a number of them to Colorado. I see Rivians and Ionics just about every day now. And Model 3 and Y are a dime a dozen in this town.

I must confess I was fooled by a black Honda Accord twice now thinking it was a Lucid in the distance. I hate how similar they look in the front from afar. It's the front end chrome nose end to end.

Akkk .... exceeded the time limit on my edit again.
A few months ago; coming home from Friends meeting (4th + Arch Sts., Philly) we bailed on the SureKill Distressway to cut through Roxborough to Henry, checking the long line in front of Dalessandro's https://dalessandros.com/ ,,, Henry becomes Ridge as we leave city limits and there's a white GT coming towards me.
I'm a car guy and pick out the weird front (all I can see in Sunday traffic) and give full attention, tell the wife, "where? where?" She doesn't see it. Perfect. I'm so glad I changed my mind about the red paint. I do not want to give a half-hour talk to every woofo. We were in Santa Cruz a few weeks back (for Shakespeare) but I did not see any, blown away by how popular the model 3 is out there. duh.

I must confess I was fooled by a black Honda Accord twice now thinking it was a Lucid in the distance. I hate how similar they look in the front from afar. It's the front end chrome nose end to end.
Looking for Lucids in the wild I have noticed the same thing.

They're about the same size too.

No confusion with the BMW BEVs (IX and I4). one look at the front end and you turn to stone.
400 mile real range on the iX-50 though. Not bad. Could put a bag over it while driving.

That was a concern I had as well.

I must confess I was fooled by a black Honda Accord twice now thinking it was a Lucid in the distance. I hate how similar they look in the front from afar.
This is exactly why I like the car. It is unique, and yet it blends (unless it's red). I am introvert and do not want to have a woofo conversation with strangers every time I get out or in the car. This was a major "like" for me.

Ksa23 said: "...It's the front end chrome nose end to end."

Yes. That's how to spot one from the front. That's how I picked out my first wild Lucid in opposing traffic. They do blend well.

Attachments

• 1663709623543.png
    1663709623543.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
400 mile real range on the iX-50 though. Not bad. Could put a bag over it while driving.
That was my thought in taking the test drive. But my garage is a tight fit (we don't have cellars or attics out here so the garage tends to be for storage) and my home office is off the garage so every time I go into my home office I would have to look at the car. I couldn't find any paper bags big enough and it is a pain to put it on, take it off, put it on, etc.

Still waiting for one in the wild. Surprised that I haven’t seen another in San Diego yet.

Just saw my first Lucid “in the wild”, although it wasn’t quite ”in the wild” yet as it was on a car carrier. This was exiting I-40 just east of Nashville. Wasn’t able to verify the car in front as the driver exited I-40 eastbound and immediately got back on I-40 westbound (back towards Nashville). Might be tough to make out the color in the photo, but the car in the rear is zenith red. The car in front appears to be white. In any event, it gives me hope just seeing a Lucid in my neck of the woods. Can’t wait to receive mine!
80948365-01F8-4B9E-87DD-8F64C3FDADDA.jpeg

Back