Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I saw a black AGT with 21'' aero blade wheels on Wilshire Blvd on Saturday around 5pm in Westwood, CA. The look of the Air is just chef's kiss. Can't wait to have mine😋
What is a chef's kiss?

Haven't seen one yet in NY.

I saw a grey Lucid at my work last week. Tag said July. Very nice color in real life.

We've seen another Lucid Air (black, but didn't get close enough to see which version), an EQS, and three Rivian R1T's so far in Naples. My detailer tells me he knows of two other Airs here. One is gold, so it must be a Dream, and the other is white but he's not sure which version.

Living near Irvine, I probably see 3-4 Rivians a day now. To include R1S. EQS at every other EA charge I’d say. Traveling to the Bay Area, I’ve now seen one GT there and one on the way back on I-5. Just saw a grey GT near San Clemente last weekend. The Force is getting stronger…

Saw a white Lucid today, travelling East on the 210, near Arcadia around 11:30 am...

I saw a gold DE a couple months ago with Florida tags a few blocks from my house in Providence RI but never saw it again. Then saw a red GT on 95 south in Rhode Island close to the Connecticut state line 2 weeks ago.

I saw a brand new F-150 Lightening today as I attempted (fruitlessly) to charge at the nearest EA station. The thing was monstrous..not sure how many miles it's supposed to get, but it really doesn't look any different than a regular F-150. As an aside, between him just pulling in, someone likely inside shopping, one non-functional station (the one I pulled into), there was one left. I figured that with it sitting at 85% and the person standing there, I'd be able to use it pretty soon. Then she defiantly stated that she was charging up to 100%, and so I left.

What a crock of s%$t these stations are and almost none in the PHX area.

I saw a brand new F-150 Lightening today as I attempted (fruitlessly) to charge at the nearest EA station. The thing was monstrous..not sure how many miles it's supposed to get, but it really doesn't look any different than a regular F-150. As an aside, between him just pulling in, someone likely inside shopping, one non-functional station (the one I pulled into), there was one left. I figured that with it sitting at 85% and the person standing there, I'd be able to use it pretty soon. Then she defiantly stated that she was charging up to 100%, and so I left.

She probably didn't understand that she will be waiting longer than if she stopped at 80 and drove to another EA stop and then filled again. Ignorance is high these days.

I've always charged at the SanTan village Walmart one. Worked 100% of the time!

What a pain, especially with the current heat wave!
Hopefully, the Hayden location will open soon.

What a pain, especially with the current heat wave!
Hopefully, the Hayden location will open soon.
Yeah I hope so... this was the one on Bell.... wanted to make sure I didn't have a problem with the DC charging as I could only charge for about 5 minutes before it would stop at a different EA station.

But to turn the subject back to the actual thread topic, just pulled up to a Black Lucid on Happy Valley turning left on to Pima southbound.

Back