Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters

noobzilla

I'm in San Francisco and Oakland for the weekend. Best chance for me to spot one! I'm yet to see one in person. Been looking for wild Airs but haven't spotted any :( Might stop by Millbrae studio if they are open today during Easter holidays.

Days hunting: 22

Have you spotted one?

Considering how few have been produced and how large the U.S. is the chances of seeing one out on the street is infinitesimal, especially the mythical Silver or Grey…..😊

Considering how few have been produced and how large the U.S. is the chances of seeing one out on the street is infinitesimal, especially the mythical Silver or Grey…..😊
I've seen two! But one might have been the local demo car.

Millbrae studio has a bunch of them going through PDI. The team there is great but they’re slammed on weekends, so if you want to drop in I’d suggest a week day.

I take the 280 and 92 frequently and see a lucid nearly every day. Prototype cars (usually white or wrapped) doing testing are commonplace, and customers are showing up more too, especially in zenith red.

I live in Sebastopol, CA - just saw my first Air last night in Santa Rosa - black DE
Best farmers market! Wife is heading there now...

Ahh, but do they have duck tacos?!

Millbrae studio has a bunch of them going through PDI. The team there is great but they’re slammed on weekends, so if you want to drop in I’d suggest a week day.

I take the 280 and 92 frequently and see a lucid nearly every day. Prototype cars (usually white or wrapped) doing testing are commonplace, and customers are showing up more too, especially in zenith red.
I rarely go in this area and usually on weekends only. Just called but they are closed today :( I will be near by their HQ next weekend but it's by appointment only. I guess it won't hurt to try calling them tomorrow to make one.

That’s what peaked my interest and eventual purchase was seeing a preproduction Dream at classic car club in Manhattan last July. I have yet to see a production model however. A number of the guys over at westchester cars and coffee keep asking me when is mine coming in and I have to bring it immediately over the first nice sunday morning.

I rarely go in this area and usually on weekends only. Just called but they are closed today :( I will be near by their HQ next weekend but it's by appointment only. I guess it won't hurt to try calling them tomorrow to make one.
Next Saturday is Earth Day or something in Atherton. There’s supposed to be a Lucid presence there. Holbrook-Palmer Park from 11 to 3.

I saw one in Rancho Mirage last weekend. I was at an intersection and couldn't catch up, but it sure looked great as it drove by

I saw a white Dream at Moffett airport in CA on Wednesday. I was excited to see my first one in the wild. I was with a few people who knew I was getting one soon so it was fun timing. It looked great!

I razzed a colleague who has a Rivian on order as he is into next year best case scenario.

Saw a gold dream in LA…Beverly Hills area (no surprise there)

Saw a gold dream in LA…Beverly Hills area (no surprise there)
There are quite a few, might've been mine either going or coming back from service >.<

looks like there is a call out for one or more lucid owner to come show off at Fremont's Earth Day on Saturay 23rd... and while I haven't checked the details on Atherton's they might have one or more too

Back