Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 179 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 70 23.3%

• Total voters
Still not seen one in the wild, even in San Diego where there are more than a couple of dozen roaming around.

Didn't see his thread until now, but my first sighting was June 26th. Saw a gold DE in Naperville, IL going South on 59, turning left onto 87th St (Walgreens on the corner). Was that someone here?!

Still not seen one in the wild, even in San Diego where there are more than a couple of dozen roaming around.
Just stayed at the Grand Hyatt downtown! The staff and other guests were very intrigued with the typical questions and “I can’t believe I’m seeing one in person!”

Also, damn those downtown cross street intersections! Scraped a few times 😬

Out in the Hamptons and parked one down from a Dream edition with Florida plates. Any one here?

Attachments

• 63EBBEA4-8F1E-43C4-9578-15BBDCC00AD7.jpeg
    63EBBEA4-8F1E-43C4-9578-15BBDCC00AD7.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 192
I saw a gold DE in Del Mar last weekend. After that I saw Drew Breeze at the beach.

I saw a black GT in Huntington Beach. It has a license plate of March 2023.

Caught a glimpse of a white one about a month or two ago in San Ramon (I saw it in my rear view mirror crossing the road behind me. Tesla's are as populous as cockroaches out here.

I saw a gold DE in Del Mar last weekend. After that I saw Drew Breeze at the beach.
My wife has seen two sightings of the unicorn - one red and one white on the 56 traveling from Carmel Valley to Rancho Bernardo. I, however, still have not. Of course from the earnings call, we found out there were only 1167 in the wild as of 6/30.

Finally saw another one! White, traveling west on the 210 near Arcadia @ 11am today. Anyone here?!?!

Saw my first ever Lucid Air on Friday. A wild unicorn White GT with temp plates. Traveling just south of Lake Norman, NC., showing off his/her new Lucid. Probably the first in the Lake Norman area. My wife saw him traveling north in the same area the next day. She loves white cars too. Too bad, my Lucid GT to be is Red. LOL! Her next car will be white, so I've been told, despite my violent, repulsive reaction to colorless white cars.

I just saw Air first time on freeway —- Dallas North Tollway. The other only time was in Katy EA station. Wonder if it belongs to anyone in this forum…

Attachments

• 337FD3CA-D9EE-45B6-9E22-9D44152202B1.jpeg
    337FD3CA-D9EE-45B6-9E22-9D44152202B1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • D7789BB9-A307-42D1-BCB9-EC45172D2F54.jpeg
    D7789BB9-A307-42D1-BCB9-EC45172D2F54.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
View attachment 3867
I’ve seen a couple, but only at charging stations (together with a rivian once lol). PS: shout-out to Bob and Karen on their lovely license plate if they are forum members here!
Rivian R1-T look big next to Lucid Air. 😮

My wife spotted a Zenith red on 680 N by the Hwy 4 exit at 11:45 am on Friday. 21" Blades, assuming a GT.

Just saw my second one, a Black AGT(?)in Kirkland, Wa today. Thats two fo me. One gold DE and now this one.

I saw an AGT in the Safeway parking lot in El Dorado Hills just as he was parking. He offered me to sit inside. I had my Lucid shirt on

I saw an AGT in the Safeway parking lot in El Dorado Hills just as he was parking. He offered me to sit inside. I had my Lucid shirt on
I definitely offer those interested to sit inside and look around. I’ve even taken a few people on quick rides to show ride and acceleration. I figure with only about 2k or so floating around it’s pretty rare to see one.

I saw a black AGT with 21'' aero blade wheels on Wilshire Blvd on Saturday around 5pm in Westwood, CA. The look of the Air is just chef's kiss. Can't wait to have mine😋

I’ve seen two. The first one was back in March/April this year. It was a Eureka Gold Dream Edition in Hollywood, CA. That’s what made me aware of Lucid and I started researching the company and the Air after that. The second was a Zenith Red AGT driving south on the 101 in the San Fernando Valley In June. Both cars looked awesome!

Back