Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 179 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 70 23.3%

• Total voters
So I saw a Zenith Red Lucid on 280S today. unfortunately it looked like the car broke down because the car was on the shoulder with driver on his phone standing outside. Maybe it's a blown tire but who knows.

Just passed a Black GT in Princeton NJ on my way home from work this evening. Hi neighbors. Now I'm even more anxious to get mine knowing I'll see them more

I may have seen my first wild Lucid just 30 mins ago at i80 near Sacramento. Had that single straight line rear light and two bars of separate red light/reflector at the lower bottom of the bumper. I couldn't get close enough since I had to take an exit.

I may have seen my first wild Lucid just 30 mins ago at i80 near Sacramento. Had that single straight line rear light and two bars of separate red light/reflector at the lower bottom of the bumper. I couldn't get close enough since I had to take an exit.
A true Lucid fan would have taken a different exit later then ;)

I’ve seen a total of 3 in the wild. A gold DE with Florida plates near my house which I never saw again, a red GT going south on I95, and Grey GT that passed me on the highway and honked and waved. It will be exciting to see more. It’s like birdwatching, looking for something rare. I also like hunting Taycan Cross Turismo because they’re pretty rare and their unique colors are impressive.

I’ve seen a total of 3 in the wild. A gold DE with Florida plates near my house which I never saw again, a red GT going south on I95, and Grey GT that passed me on the highway and honked and waved. It will be exciting to see more. It’s like birdwatching, looking for something rare. I also like hunting Taycan Cross Turismo because they’re pretty rare and their unique colors are impressive.
still waiting to see another in SD. I know I’m not the only one here.

Saw a green Cross Turismo at the Grassmarket, Edinburgh Scotland in June, very sharp.

Just saw my first lucid driving. A white Dream or GT going north on 9W towards West Point weds. Anyones car here?

I have now seen two Airs in Burlingame and Hillsboroughin the last 6 weeks (not count my Air)

Saw a Black Air driving past Tysons Galleria in Virginia this afternoon. Looked very sharp - in fact, made my Model S feel positively dowdy :D

Just saw a black GT at my local Albertson's charging at the EA. He said no issues with his car and that station... paging @yosh1993

Just saw a black GT at my local Albertson's charging at the EA. He said no issues with his car and that station... paging @yosh1993
I use that one as well! And ever since updating to 2.0.15…I can plug and charge no issues as well. Just updated to 2.0.18 today but haven’t had to charge in a week so haven’t tried it yet

I see one Air maybe every other week.
Yesterday saw a red on McDowell Mountain Rd. This car would definitely benefit from a wash for sure.
Just 10 minutes prior, saw a spotless, gleaming golden convertible Rolls-Royce on Via Linda.

I see one Air maybe every other week.
Yesterday saw a red on McDowell Mountain Rd. This car would definitely benefit from a wash for sure.
Just 10 minutes prior, saw a spotless, gleaming golden convertible Rolls-Royce on Via Linda.
But the Rolls owner has a chauffeur to keep it clean.

I have recently seen a couple in North Scottsdale. one on Scottsdale Road at the 101 about to get on the 101 going east. Another just driving on Scottsdale Road.

151E9EBE-E881-44B1-971E-D8EB4899CB64.jpeg
caught up to the one I saw in my home town by the post office. It’s aGT performance. Check out the wheels. Talked to the owner and wife a bit. This is their first EV and they love it. He happens to own the Chevy dealership in town and decided on the lucid over a Plaid due to the longer range and much nicer cockpit. Good luck to them

Amazing how the southeastern distribution point, Riviera Beach, is 30 minutes from my house yet I have seen a total of 1 Lucid in-the-wild. I guess that full parking lot of cars (100+) are destined for locations far and wide. Not hating the exclusive club membership. There is something to be said about being 1-of-1, for the time being.

Just saw a Zenith red near Baldwin Stocker Elementary! Whoever you are, hit me up!

Back