Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Saw my first one live last night in north Atlanta (Alpharetta/Milton). We were behind them at a light and my wife said “hey look, a Lucid”. It was a DE-P - only got a brief glimpse of the side as they were stopped turning left at a light and were turned right. Need to hit up a service center to really check things out.

I still have not seen any in the wild around DC. One can always hope...
My wife and i drive through NW DC most week days, honk if you see our gray GT! i drove around Capitol Hill last only to find most roads closed off, i believe, due to the White House christmas tree lighting ceremony.

I just saw my second Lucid Air in the wild on Sunday. Unfortunately, it was being loaded on a flatbed. It was at Roscoe, just off the 405. Hopefully, it was just for a flat tire and not something more serious. If the owner is on here, hopefully, the problem was corrected quickly.

Finally spotted my first Air in the wild. Passed a white one in a parking lot in downtown Issaquah yesterday.

Brother just spotted a black wild Air up in South Lake Tahoe just now. Im yet to find one lol

I have yet found one wild in Houston, the 2 other guys in our forum for car show meet up doesn’t count. The EA ones I saw were outside of Houston owners. Is it really that hard to spot one?

Who is the other Lucid in Yakima,WA? I’ve heard reports of a grey GT

I parked next to one at the local tire store the other day — same exact specs right down to the fact that we both had 21 inch wheels in Utah. Hence the need to be at the tire store.
F4AD9E29-469E-40CD-90EF-B4E713DD3F09.jpeg

I bought a second set of OEM wheels and had the Sotto Zero III winter tires mounted on them. Car was dangerous to drive to the tire store with the summer ties on it!

Is that one with the New York plate have metal roof?
looks like it had some trim pieces wrapped too

My car with black roof rails and mirror tops. Could not find the other members name for the other red but he is a frequent contributor here. We shared some stories. The other guy with the grey grumbled a lot about Lucids management.

It was wrapped on the side rails, but the top is reddish..
It was wrapped on the side rails, but the top is reddish..
He also has the mirrors and the top of the front nose platinum trim piece wrapped and that makes the Lucid logo pop.
We had a nice talk about our Lucid experiences.

Back