Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 179 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 70 23.3%

• Total voters
Saw my first San Diego Lucid on the fly this afternoon - red. Had seen a parked one at Pebble Beach a few months back but this was the first near home.

I saw my first one today. I didn't get a good enough view to see which version it was, just that it was white, San Jose, southbound 101 at Bailey, approximately 10:30 AM. I wish I had seen it while I was still in front of it; all I saw was the tail end after it had passed a lane or two over. Still looked great, but it would have been nice to see it from the front.

I saw my first one today. I didn't get a good enough view to see which version it was, just that it was white, San Jose, southbound 101 at Bailey, approximately 10:30 AM. I wish I had seen it while I was still in front of it; all I saw was the tail end after it had passed a lane or two over. Still looked great, but it would have been nice to see it from the front.
I disagree! There are no bad views of an Air

Saw one yesterday in Scottsdale. I was on 64th st going to Fashion Square when a Lucid Air (grey I think) got in front of me. I was behind it for a few blocks before it turned west into Mockingbird Lane.

After traveling up and down the east coast with nary a Lucid air in sight, saw a dark gray with stealth trim on the 405 (I-405 for most of us) between Getty Museum and downtown LA yesterday. Gorgeous. Back to Jersey today.

Saw my 2nd Lucid in the wild today here in Austin, TX. This was at the local Starbucks. Owner here?

Attachments

• IMG_4160 2.jpg
    IMG_4160 2.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 126
I switched my order from red to silver in the hope that nobody would notice the car.

Success ! In a parking lot the car blends in so well you'd never know it was an exotic. I am thrilled!

Works as I had hoped = am attracting NO ATTENTION in parking lots and general driving. Probably only Lucid fans recognize them.

Still can't get used to how quick this car is. You really have to pay attention ... it's so quiet and smooth.

On the garden state parkway tonight saw what appears to be a zenith red with temp plates. That taillight looks great at night! Honked at the guy ( yes I assumed gender) as I drove by and he honked back and waved.
EE8DD179-3293-4B5B-A637-BD4E03DB9A5D.jpeg

Saw my first wild Lucid at the EA chargers in Medfield, MA. I was pulling out as he was pulling in with his quantum grey. We both exclaimed that we had never seen a car like that before! :D

I switched my order from red to silver in the hope that nobody would notice the car.

Success ! In a parking lot the car blends in so well you'd never know it was an exotic. I am thrilled!

Works as I had hoped = am attracting NO ATTENTION in parking lots and general driving. Probably only Lucid fans recognize them.

Still can't get used to how quick this car is. You really have to pay attention ... it's so quiet and smooth.
Maybe less noticed, but I bet you'll still get a lot of lookie-loo's.

Pete

I still have not seen any in the wild around DC. One can always hope...

I see a black one drive by while I am out walking the dogs at least once a week. I expect it is the same one. I also pulled up behind a different black one driving through town last Saturday. She was probably as surprised to see me as I was to see her. I honked, she waved.

I see a black one drive by while I am out walking the dogs at least once a week. I expect it is the same one. I also pulled up behind a different black one driving through town last Saturday. She was probably as surprised to see me as I was to see her. I honked, she waved.
I think someone is messing with you and driving by with a different black Lucid every week. That seems more likely in my flat-earthed world view.

There is a white one that pops up in the parking lot at work every once in awhile. I don’t know whose it is. Someone asked me if it was mine. I said I wish! Lol.

Well, I know the license plate numbers (last for digits) of at least three black ones I have seen. I know the one I see walking the dog and I know the one I saw headed into town. The other I only saw once in the mall parking lot.

I’ve seen a white one three times around Baltimore. Not sure if it was the same car each time or not.

Attachments

• AA762F6C-E9FF-419C-804E-EE07DAA61CEF.jpeg
    AA762F6C-E9FF-419C-804E-EE07DAA61CEF.jpeg
    888.2 KB · Views: 95
I’ve seen a white one three times around Baltimore. Not sure if it was the same car each time or not.
My son goes to college in the Baltimore area, so maybe I'll get to see this white lightning Lucid next time I head up there from DC.

Spotted in a hotel parking lot in Livermore, CA this morning

Attachments

• BE462028-A802-4608-A439-0178B5151325.jpeg
    BE462028-A802-4608-A439-0178B5151325.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
Saw my first wild Air in Boulder today. Well, technically it was nearby Louisville. Zenith Red GT. Looked good. I was driving, so I couldn’t snap a pic.

Back