Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
I’ve only seen my neighbor’s but since so many have been seen in Phoenix Metro, I’m hopeful.

I have expected to see many in San Diego based on the numbers but have only run into one at the EA station in Rancho Bernardo. I am making the exception to the Orange County meetUp a while back where there were 18 of us As that was a set up and not a natural Sighting. I’m hoping to see many more soon!

I have now seen three separate black ones in Charlotte and my son saw a grey one on Saturday. He got back from Chapel Hill and was surprised that I was actually home as he just assumed the grey one he just saw was me. There are quite a few in Charlotte.

Reactions: wux
Finally saw my first wild Lucid! Black. Here in San Bruno Hillsdale Shopping center

Christmas gave me more Lucids. I’ve seen three in the last 24 hours. All on the freeway. Black, red and then black. I paced with the first one and then took off, saw the other one going opposite on the 405 and then saw the third one 10 minutes later in the 101

Finally saw my first wild Lucid! Black. Here in San Bruno Hillsdale Shopping center
San Mateo* oh turns out it's one of their demo cars. Not sure I'd consider that a wild one but it was at night. Maybe one of the employees buying food for their overtime shift!

I know for sure there are many more Air in Houston, but I haven’t spot any spontaneous one on the roads. I did saw couple zenith red of @MoniputerLM and @smartebiz at our planned car show.

This car still garner a lot of attention. Whenever I drive out, I still see some people videotape this car or parking lot gathering pictures.

Im driving around Houston and have driven a couple of times to San Antonio, still haven't seen another one except me! I would be looking forward to it except I don't think I'll be able to think up how to flash my lights when the time comes.

Im driving around Houston and have driven a couple of times to San Antonio, still haven't seen another one except me! I would be looking forward to it except I don't think I'll be able to think up how to flash my lights when the time comes.
Either Houston is too big, or Air owners don’t drive enough or not enough Air in Houston yet…

And then by some synchronicity my son spots one in the wild at the golf course! Go Houston!
693944286.jpg

Just got back from a week in St Petersburg, FL. I was behind a McLaren on my way in to the hotel and saw a lot of other nice cars around town. Never saw a Lucid until my drive back to the Tampa airport yesterday morning when I finally saw a gold Dream Edition on 4th Avenue. They're still few and far between.

Just got back from a week in St Petersburg, FL. I was behind a McLaren on my way in to the hotel and saw a lot of other nice cars around town. Never saw a Lucid until my drive back to the Tampa airport yesterday morning when I finally saw a gold Dream Edition on 4th Avenue. They're still few and far between.
In florida especially near miami this is normal business.

Saw a silver one in Vegas parked in a business park by the airport. Anyone Here?

Saw a silver one in Vegas parked in a business park by the airport. Anyone Here?
I’m now three days driving around Boulder Colorado, only 300 miles so far and already have had some amazing experiences.
Every single thing I’ve asked it to do, it’s done perfectly with zero glitches or malfunctions!
This morning I went to my local ea charging station, pulled into a space, plugged in the connector and… … it started charging, no turning on with my phone, no issues at all, got 30 minutes for free, unplugged and drove away! The car has no squeaks, no cracks, no wind noise, the paint is beautiful, my car was manufactured 11/22 and came with 2.47 software, I’m wondering if there is more care taken in assembly not or if I’m just lucky?

I’m now three days driving around Boulder Colorado, only 300 miles so far and already have had some amazing experiences.
Every single thing I’ve asked it to do, it’s done perfectly with zero glitches or malfunctions!
This morning I went to my local ea charging station, pulled into a space, plugged in the connector and… … it started charging, no turning on with my phone, no issues at all, got 30 minutes for free, unplugged and drove away! The car has no squeaks, no cracks, no wind noise, the paint is beautiful, my car was manufactured 11/22 and came with 2.47 software, I’m wondering if there is more care taken in assembly not or if I’m just lucky?
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Then again, it’s always possible that what many owners have been telling us is true: that most of the issues reported here are the exception, not the rule?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Then again, it’s always possible that what many owners have been telling us is true: that most of the issues reported here are the exception, not the rule?
💯

Nobody believes me, but it’s true, lol

And even when you do have an issue, the *vast vast* majority of them end up with perfect service. But the exceptions are very loud (and rightfully so, in many cases!).

💯

Nobody believes me, but it’s true, lol

And even when you do have an issue, the *vast vast* majority of them end up with perfect service. But the exceptions are very loud (and rightfully so, in many cases!).
Yes. But if you visit the forums for other companies, legacy as well as EV, you will see a similar mix of fanboys, haters, and inbetweeners. As I have said before, the forum gives an inaccurate impression of the quality and reliability of the car. But all these forums are filled with problems because cars are complex and do have problems.

Yes. But if you visit the forums for other companies, legacy as well as EV, you will see a similar mix of fanboys, haters, and inbetweeners. As I have said before, the forum gives an inaccurate impression of the quality and reliability of the car. But all these forums are filled with problems because cars are complex and do have problems.
Oh, agreed. I don’t think it’s unique to this forum, for sure.

I’ve been visiting in Scottsdale for the past few days and have only seen one so far. Get out there!

Back