How long to replace a tire?

tmilone103

Verified Owner
On Saturday morning I was on the highway and I got a blowout on my right rear 21" wheel. I did not hit anything and the tire light went on and PSI showed 11 and then 0 almost instantly and there was nothing in the road that I hit. I pulled over and called Lucid Roadside Assistance which was a very poor experience. After waiting over 2 hours waiting for Lucid to send me a tow a police officer called me a local tow company to get me off the highway and I had to pay for the tow and towed it to my house which was only 10 miles away. In any case that was Saturday and now its Tuesday and I still do not have an appointment for Mobile Service to come and replace the tire. I am not impressed with Lucid Service and I am already starting to think I made a mistake with this vehicle.

I had a blowout 4 months ago just a couple of miles from my house and called Lucid roadside assistance. It did take a while for tow truck to arrive But it was at night during the holidays. Had them tow me home. The next morning I just called AAA to tow me to discount tire. That tow truck came fast. i Will certainly call AAA instead of Lucid in case of future tire issues.

How long to replace a tire?​

It really depends on your fitness.

Back