Good Experience with Tyson’s Service Center

Triantic

Verified Owner
Cars
'23 Air GT, '23 XC90 T8
Pothole/Flad tire at top of commute on an onramp. Waited on hold for 7 minutes for Lucid Roadside assistance, then got through faster on text. From that point on was smooth sailing. They dispatched a Lyft and Tow and I was in the office with my car at the Tyson’s service center within an hour. Tow was courteous and professional. Luckily no wheel or alignment issues. $500 including the replacement 21” tire. Honestly, not sure I’d have leased without being close to a major dealer/service center. Working out well so far.

Attachments

• IMG_7641.png
    IMG_7641.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 42
Pothole/Flad tire at top of commute on an onramp. Waited on hold for 7 minutes for Lucid Roadside assistance, then got through faster on text. From that point on was smooth sailing. They dispatched a Lyft and Tow and I was in the office with my car at the Tyson’s service center within an hour. Tow was courteous and professional. Luckily no wheel or alignment issues. $500 including the replacement 21” tire. Honestly, not sure I’d have leased without being close to a major dealer/service center. Working out well so far.
Wow they sent a tow! Plainview told me I'd have to get it towed there myself.

Back