Has anyone taken delivery of a vehicle with the Stealth option yet?

billvb

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air GT
I'm wondering if anyone has received a Stealth Air Grand Touring order yet? I haven't seen anyone posting about it yet... wondering when I should start anticipating my order going into production. Thanks!

I'm wondering if anyone has received a Stealth Air Grand Touring order yet? I haven't seen anyone posting about it yet... wondering when I should start anticipating my order going into production. Thanks!
Nobody to my knowledge yet - I imagine they will make a big deal on Twitter and other social media when they deliver the first set.

I believe in the original announcement they may have mentioned first quarter of 2023. It was either that or second quarter.

I would expect them to start with Grand Touring for Stealth, even though the focus at the moment is on Touring. This assumes there are enough orders to make a batch worthwhile.

I believe in the original announcement they may have mentioned first quarter of 2023. It was either that or second quarter.

I would expect them to start with Grand Touring for Stealth, even though the focus at the moment is on Touring. This assumes there are enough orders to make a batch worthwhile.
Yes, joec - my delivery advisor said it could go into production anytime between now and the end of March - just wondered if there was any evidence that they'd started Stealth production yet.

My stealth GT order (placed on 11/22/22) also isn't in production yet, will update here when I get a VIN which my DA said would be the next step. No date range yet though.

I have a Stealth Red Touring 20", order confirmed August 10th and yet to get VIN or any production info except for Q1 2023. I'm certain it will be worth the wait!

Yeah, I paid for my vehicle last week, and there wasn’t any discount. Delivery was supposed to be Monday, but now is supposed to happen later this week.

IMG_1448.jpeg

Saw it in person. Very sharp!

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some photos perhaps? 😇
Happy to share pics when I get it, but regrettably, the front-end ‘nose lamp’ got damaged in shipping and they’re waiting for a replacement. So, it looks like it’ll be another week…

Supposed to get my Stealth Touring in mid-May!! Excited.

Excited for you!! When did you order? I'm trying to figure out when I'll get mine, ordered November with 21" wheels but still in "Preparing for Production".
Thanks. I’ve had a reservation for more than two years but finalized order in August almost as soon they notified me. I don’t have a VIN yet but have been told to anticipate about mid May. Really wish there was a way to get the $7500 credit though. On the hunt now for a good loan interest rate which is a challenge of course.

Picked up our AGT Stealth today. The delivery experience and the staff at the Seattle SC were awesome. The car is lovely. Very glad I waited for the Stealth model!!

Attachments

• IMG_9117.jpeg
    IMG_9117.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_9110.jpeg
    IMG_9110.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 245
Picked up our AGT Stealth today. The delivery experience and the staff at the Seattle SC were awesome. The car is lovely. Very glad I waited for the Stealth model!!
Nice, much nicer than a murdered out version.

Very, very cool.

Back