Has anyone taken delivery of a vehicle with the Stealth option yet?

Picked up our AGT Stealth today. The delivery experience and the staff at the Seattle SC were awesome. The car is lovely. Very glad I waited for the Stealth model!!
Congrats!! Seattle here as well and can’t wait to get my Stealth Touring. Btw, mind if I ask where you found the best financing? Rates are crazy right now.

Picked up our AGT Stealth today. The delivery experience and the staff at the Seattle SC were awesome. The car is lovely. Very glad I waited for the Stealth model!!
Looks amazing! Congratulations and enjoy your new ride :)

Congrats!! Seattle here as well and can’t wait to get my Stealth Touring. Btw, mind if I ask where you found the best financing? Rates are crazy right now.
Hi travelermark! Sorry, can’t help you on the financing; we just purchased it outright to avoid the finance charges at the current rates. Hopefully we can get some kind of a Seattle meet-up when your Touring comes in!

Hi travelermark! Sorry, can’t help you on the financing; we just purchased it outright to avoid the finance charges at the current rates. Hopefully we can get some kind of a Seattle meet-up when your Touring comes in!
Thanks and that would be great!

If someone gets a lucid with stealth how would you find out?

Mine as well, as of today. No official ETA but estimated to be mid may.
I received my “in production” last week for my Touring Quantum Gray with stealth with glass canopy, 21” wheels. Pickup at Tysons in Virginia. I got a 3-4 weeks delivery estimate, but at the same time received a 2-4 month delivery estimate from others in the store because of the “stealth”.. so i have no clue what it is…

I received my “in production” last week for my Touring Quantum Gray with stealth with glass canopy, 21” wheels. Pickup at Tysons in Virginia. I got a 3-4 weeks delivery estimate, but at the same time received a 2-4 month delivery estimate from others in the store because of the “stealth”.. so i have no clue what it is…
I was told this week mine is in assembly and to expect it mid May. Fingers crossed. Touring with Stealth here.

Back