Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost track. But any Grays yet with VIN # assigned? thx
From the last update from my DA a couple of weeks ago, my car was scheduled to be painted last week and I'm supposed to get a VIN somewhere around 4/7.

You're in the same confirmation batch as me, so I'm guessing you have roughly the same time frame. Have you not heard from your DA recently?

No comment.

From the last update from my DA a couple of weeks ago, my car was scheduled to be painted last week and I'm supposed to get a VIN somewhere around 4/7.

You're in the same confirmation batch as me, so I'm guessing you have roughly the same time frame. Have you not heard from your DA recently?
I had not heard from him in a couple of months so I finally emailed him yesterday. He was less specific about details, but he did suggest that I might hear something in the "first week of April". We shall see. Not holding my breath.

I had not heard from him in a couple of months so I finally emailed him yesterday. He was less specific about details, but he did suggest that I might hear something in the "first week of April". We shall see. Not holding my breath.

Both Gray and Santa Cruz were delayed. There are reports of VINs being assigned for Santa Cruz, none reported for Gray. The unfortunate thing is that you happened to confirm with both.

I think @Neurio also said he expected to hear something April 7, if I remember correctly, technically the first week of April. I also heard from my DA that he would "update me next Thursday" which is coincidently, April 7. It certainly looks like next week might bring a bit of news, but I hate to get too excited about anything at this point.

I am really surprised though that your DA allowed the 2-4 month timeframe to completely pass by without any contact whatsoever. very poor form.

I think @Neurio also said he expected to hear something April 7, if I remember correctly, technically the first week of April. I also heard from my DA that he would "update me next Thursday" which is coincidently, April 7. It certainly looks like next week might bring a bit of news, but I hate to get too excited about anything at this point.

I am really surprised though that your DA allowed the 2-4 month timeframe to completely pass by without any contact whatsoever. very poor form.
Doreen hat told me tentatively April 11th for a VIN a couple of weeks ago. Last week my DA was much more ambiguous by saying “early April.” So I still don’t know. I plan on scheduling a time towards the end of the week with my DA for another update.

Hello, your car was reported to have been assigned a VIN in the last 45 days and in an effort to keep the tracker up-to-date, I wanted to check if you have heard anything regarding your delivery:
no words since assignment on March 9th. Was told up to 6 weeks to delivery

no words since assignment on March 9th. Was told up to 6 weeks to delivery
Have you tried calling or writing? I have found that one needs to pull information from the SAs, DAs and studio managers. None of them are proactive in providing updates. If you want an update, you need to contact them. Unfortunate for a company that wants to be known for customer service.

I just confirmed my GT order, reservation was Feb 1 on Touring, upgraded it on March 23rd to GT. Quantum Grey, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels

I just confirmed my GT order, reservation was Feb 1 on Touring, upgraded it on March 23rd to GT. Quantum Grey, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels
I grouped you in with the other orders that match your reservation date.

Have you tried calling or writing? I have found that one needs to pull information from the SAs, DAs and studio managers. None of them are proactive in providing updates. If you want an update, you need to contact them. Unfortunate for a company that wants to be known for customer service.
I have sent two (really short) emails over the last 10 days to my DA asking for any quick updates. Haven't heard a word back from her yet.

I have sent two (really short) emails over the last 10 days to my DA asking for any quick updates. Haven't heard a word back from her yet.

Someone said there was something around 10 DAs for all active confirmed orders, which may make sense why it takes some time for a response. However, 10 days and two emails without a word seems a little ridiculous.

Makes sense, we are at a point of pretty immediate confirmations for Grand Tourings.
It'll be interesting to see if GT deliveries pull in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back