• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% a personal preference, but I don't like the different colored roof trim on the glass canopy that sticks out with red/black/etc which is why I chose white which blends with the metal coloring a little better.

This is 100% a personal preference, but I don't like the different colored roof trim on the glass canopy that sticks out with red/black/etc which is why I chose white which blends with the metal coloring a little better.
I usually prefer body color or blacked out trim as well, but the matte nature of it on the lucid has grown on me. Audi does the same and it can look very elegant with the gray and blue they have.

Congrats!

Nothing here yet :(

Guess they are doing white (and probably black) first as we thought they might.

For me:
Gray/Mojave/21s
Reserved 12/11/19
Confirmed 11/2/21
Hoping they get to you with the Grey soon and move through all the November Grey AGTs since mine is that color too!

Red = 13
Grey = 7
Silver = 1
Black = 1
White = 1

Total 24

Last edited:
Wow, what happened to the popularity of silver cars? The silver Lucid at the Manhattan studio is gorgeous.
We went back and forth between the silver and grey. Finally saw the Grey in the San Diego studio and went with that.

I ordered Grey, but I am getting some pressure from the family to switch to red. I haven't seen an Air in person yet. Studio visit scheduled in a couple of weeks, closest one is 400 miles away. I am hoping there is enough to see at the Studio to finalize the color.

I ordered Grey, but I am getting some pressure from the family to switch to red. I haven't seen an Air in person yet. Studio visit scheduled in a couple of weeks, closest one is 400 miles away. I am hoping there is enough to see at the Studio to finalize the color.
Both are nice. I saw a red one in LA and the Grey in SD. My wife said no to the red because she doesn’t want speeding tickets lol.

I'm already in the counts above but just got my pencils today (Red 11/2/21 order -1/5/22 confirmation - 1/12/22 phone - 2/7/22 pencils)

Reserved 9/9/20
Confirmed 11/15/21

Quantum Grey
21” wheels
Santa Cruz

Grand Touring Zenith Red, 19 inch wheels, Connecticut. Confirmed November 3rd. No Vin yet. Was told the 2 -4 month window was still in force from my DA a week ago- puts me at March 3rd. Hopefully....

Both are nice. I saw a red one in LA and the Grey in SD. My wife said no to the red because she doesn’t want speeding tickets lol.
The pictures don't make it look like "arrest me red", looks much less conspicuous. I am curious if the red changes with the lighting. Some dark reds get kind of brownish in the shade, which I don't care for.

Does anyone know average time between VIN assignment and delivery?

The pictures don't make it look like "arrest me red", looks much less conspicuous. I am curious if the red changes with the lighting. Some dark reds get kind of brownish in the shade, which I don't care for.
It definitely changes tone with different lighting. See @borski 's car for details:

My DA told me about 4 weeks when I spoke to him last week, but some DE people can tell you how accurate that is...

I'll try and track this information too - I would like to use this information to make visualizations eventually once we get more complete data.

Wow, what happened to the popularity of silver cars? The silver Lucid at the Manhattan studio is gorgeous.

Maybe none of the silver cars were available to view outside of the Manhattan studio, so all you are going by is pictures.

Hard to do with what I assume is some yellow lighting inside the studios making it hard to visualize the exact color.

So far I am the lone silver GT. (Reminds me of the Lone Ranger-Hi Ho Silver-for those old enough to remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back