• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT, Black, 21's, Tahoe (still unsure about tahoe)

Reseved 10/31
Confirmed 1/23 (was asked to confirm 1/5 but waited as I was uncomfortable with some software bug trends)
DA call scheduled for tomorrow 2/8

Last edited:
AGT Reserved 11/1/21
Order Confirmed 1/5/22
Zenith Red
DA Call 1/28/22 - Confirmed I had 1 to 2 weeks maximum to change spec. Said I wouldn't hear anything from him in February but early March things will start moving with production starting and VIN being provided. He said to expect a late March, early April delivery.

AGT Zenith Red, Santa Cruz interior, 19" wheels.
Reserved: Nov-23-2021
Confirmed: Jan-05-2022
DA call date: Jan-26-2022 (usual 2-4 months line).

AGT reserved 9/9/2021, confirmed 12/14/21

GT, Black, 21's, Tahoe (still unsure about tahoe)

Reseved 10/31
Confirmed 1/23 (was asked to confirm 1/5 but waited as I was uncomfortable with some software bug trends)
DA call scheduled for tomorrow 2/8
Interesting, you reserved one day after me, but I got the confirmation email on 12/14 and yours was 1/5. Feels like that was the dividing line between the two.

Reservation Nov, 2020. Confirmed November 15, 2021. Confirmed in first batch entering in production 1/26. Red.

Interesting, you reserved one day after me, but I got the confirmation email on 12/14 and yours was 1/5. Feels like that was the dividing line between the two.

Yeah, does speak to some hard date batching which is fine as I am not in a rush.

I was notified by email of the VIN along with getting BofA financing information that I had previously requested. I confimred on Nov 3, white, Tahoe, 21" wheels.
That is the first VIN assignment we have heard on an AGT! Great news. It means deliveries are likely to begin soon.

I guess white is the first batch of GTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back