Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought it would put me at the middle to end of April since I confirmed 12/22.
Haven't heard anything since the initial call.

He thought it would put me at the middle to end of April since I confirmed 12/22.
Haven't heard anything since the initial call.

That makes more sense. That would put all November confirmations to be produced by end of April. Interesting to watch.

I'd love to come and check it out in person if it's okay with you. I live in N Scottsdale as well (Dynamite & Scottsdale Rd). Especially after Tesla gave me the run around for almost a year. I was at the Scottsdale studio the other day and they still don't allow test drives to be arranged on the spot. :(
Looks like a few of us in the neighborhood. I'm at Dynamite and Scottsdale as well. I was able to test drive the AGT at the Scottsdale studio back in December before confirming my order. I got lucky when I called the studio to ask a question, they had just received their demo model so I was able to schedule the test drive right away.

That makes more sense. That would put all November confirmations to be produced by end of April. Interesting to watch.
I’m hoping it’s not 5 or 6 months from order confirmation to delivery…

I’m hoping it’s not 5 or 6 months from order confirmation to delivery…
It'll be interesting to see when they start the silver and grays. Thus far, only black, white, and red. Going so far as to assign VINs to people from the Nov 30th batch before everyone in the first Nov 2nd batch who had gray or silver.

It'll be interesting to see when they start the silver and grays. Thus far, only black, white, and red. Going so far as to assign VINs to people from the Nov 30th batch before everyone in the first Nov 2nd batch who had gray or silver.
Yeah. I’m waiting for @Neurio to say he has a VIN so we will know they started on the greys.

Yeah. I’m waiting for @Neurio to say he has a VIN so we will know they started on the greys.
giphy (1).gif

It doesn't look like any of the Grey's from the first batch will be delivered in the 4 month window.

I'm 18 days away from hitting 4 months. I'm not even sure I'll get mine within a 5 month window unfortunately.

It doesn't look like any of the Grey's from the first batch will be delivered in the 4 month window.

I'm 18 days away from hitting 4 months. I'm not even sure I'll get mine within a 5 month window unfortunately.
Wednesday is 4 months for me and the rest of the first batchers.

Wednesday is 4 months for me and the rest of the first batchers.

Yeah it's a bummer for sure.

It seems like 4-6 weeks from VIN number to delivery. So I'm guessing maybe I'll get my VIN in the next 2-4 weeks and take delivery in mid to late April.

At least I won't need to worry about all season tires until the fall.

I think that @GEWC was aked to pay before me, so that may be the first one. My car is in Scottsdale but I do not have a delivery date yet.
I haven't been asked to pay yet. I was asked for one outstanding piece of paperwork so they could proceed to the next step, but my DA's reply to my questions was simply a smiley face. I hoping to hear more on Monday.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a bummer for sure.

It seems like 4-6 weeks from VIN number to delivery. So I'm guessing maybe I'll get my VIN in the next 2-4 weeks and take delivery in mid to late April.

At least I won't need to worry about all season tires until the fall.
When my DA called to give me my VIN, he thought less than a month for delivery.

I haven't been asked to pay yet. I was asked for one outstanding piece of paperwork so they could proceed to the next step, but my DA's reply to my questions was simply a smiley face. I hoping to hear more on Monday.

@GEWC: Does this mean I get my VIN soon?
Lucid: :)

Looks like a few of us in the neighborhood. I'm at Dynamite and Scottsdale as well. I was able to test drive the AGT at the Scottsdale studio back in December before confirming my order. I got lucky when I called the studio to ask a question, they had just received their demo model so I was able to schedule the test drive right away.
oh that's amazing. We're in Saguaro Highlands. What about you?

Someone posted on FB that they are picking up their Red GT from Millbrae on Sunday. So at least that one and apparently Orlando Bloom's will have been delivered before the earnings report call.

So wait that's Zenith Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back