Flat Tire

Yes I have had the Dream edition for about 4 months and I have had 4 flat tires on the 21 inch all side blowouts . There is a definite issue with a design or tires that keep going out like this. Before my Lucid I had Audi for 20 years without a flat
were those blowouts covered under warranty? did you end up paying for replacements/fix?

Hello,
We just received our lucid Grand Touring on Friday and alright got a flat (driver side front). We did not hit anything nor did we run over anything, the sidewall of the tire just popped. I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and how was it fixed?
(We also have the 21” Areo blade wheel)
Yup, this is what thin wall Pirelli’s do. I’m fully expecting to change mine out at the first welt I get. I have no idea why manufacturers still use thin wall Pirelli’s.

Hello,
We just received our lucid Grand Touring on Friday and alright got a flat (driver side front). We did not hit anything nor did we run over anything, the sidewall of the tire just popped. I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and how was it fixed?
(We also have the 21” Areo blade wheel)
Does the SC have the front 21" tire in stock? If so how long did it take for them to replace the defective/damaged tire? (TireRack has that tire on back order, which is why I ask.)

Discount Tire sells "insurance" for tires. Something to the tune of $300 or so for 4 tires, "lifetime".
That would be a steal on these Pirellis, haha, replacement was $650

Was thinking Lucid owners, if interested, probably should proceed soon before Discount Tire learns about the bulging thing on some of these Pirellis tires.

Pirellis should be covered under warranty. Not sure if the additional discount tire warranty is needed.

I got a brand new scorpion verdes for my wife Q7 and then we got a bubble a month later. Only had to pay $50 depreciation for a months use.

Funny that they specifically designed this tire with lucid to decrease road noise and rolling resistance but still provide grip. Looks like they forgot about sidewall bubbles!

Wow. This problem with Pirelli brings back bad memories. I had a Volvo in the 80s with Pirelli tires. Nothing but problems. I swore then to never have anything but Michelins. In my later years I let Continentals be acceptable. Good news is I live in Florida and potholes are rare.

Wow. This problem with Pirelli brings back bad memories. I had a Volvo in the 80s with Pirelli tires. Nothing but problems. I swore then to never have anything but Michelins. In my later years I let Continentals be acceptable. Good news is I live in Florida and potholes are rare.
I think it’s just pzero’s. I’ve seen raving reviews of the scorpion verde all seasons.

I’ve also had great experience with scorpion verdes. I know how we got the bubble. It wasn’t the tires fault. Lol

I ran Pirelli PZero tires on my 911 which I "tracked" with PCA for five years on all the tracks in CA. I wanted to run in the "Production" class so I had to run "street" tires. Never had any problems with the tires. On my 2018 Panamera E-Hybrid (heavy car around the same weight as the Lucid) I had the 21" Pirelli P7 All Season tires and when I sold it with 15000 miles there was almost no noticeable wear on the tires. So its easy to bash Pirelli tires, but the fact is many high end auto manufacturers spec them as OEM tires.

I had Pirelli PZ4s on my Alfa Romeo Giulia. Every one of them developed side wall bubbles. Had to replace them all under discount tire warranty.

Back