First mobile service this Friday coming

Instinctive

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Crosstrek
Referral Code
W9WLB7BB
Interested to see how this goes. Had a mirror get dinged, took into our local place for Lucid-certified shop and they replaced and recalibrated cameras and all that, but coming out had a "front camera fault" and the car brake safety, cross traffic, traffic cleared, and highway assist all aren't working (although I do have the front camera and can see it when parking still). Lucid is coming out for a service appointment, so hopefully they can resolve somewhat easily (all the usual things like reset, etc did not work).

Anything y'all have made sure to do or have ready to make a service appointment go smoothly?

Key fob, key card, water, coffee, snacks and a list of questions.

I'd also add, depending on the weather and climate, if you have space in your garage, ask the tech if they want to work in there. If you have 2 cars, remove the second, and center the Lucid (also assuming you don't have single garage doors) so they can have space all around. I did this when my Pilot Panel had to be replaced due to failed motor during the heat of the So Cal summer. The techs appreciated not having to be in the blazing sun while they swapped it out. Took them almost 2 hours. And of course, drinks were offered -- friends joke that my fridge looks like a 7-11 as I always have about 15 different flavors of beverages in there (alcohol excluded). 🍺

Thanks y'all.

Ended up pulling car out of the alley to front of house just to ease things. Guy was great, worked through it quickly, and even said no problem, happy to install the front license plate bracket so I didn't drill it somewhere dumb.

Problem was that the shop that had recently calibrated everything had left it in calibration mode...took him about 45 minutes with cables and comms to engineering team and my Gracie is back up and running perfectly again!

a tray table for his laptop and a chair for his butt.

Also, check out the service van ... had I a van like that I'd never take my cars to a shop for service.

I'd also add, depending on the weather and climate, if you have space in your garage, ask the tech if they want to work in there. If you have 2 cars, remove the second, and center the Lucid (also assuming you don't have single garage doors) so they can have space all around. I did this when my Pilot Panel had to be replaced due to failed motor during the heat of the So Cal summer. The techs appreciated not having to be in the blazing sun while they swapped it out. Took them almost 2 hours. And of course, drinks were offered -- friends joke that my fridge looks like a 7-11 as I always have about 15 different flavors of beverages in there (alcohol excluded). 🍺
I have done this (centered car in the garage) in the Vegas summertime and the Service Team appreciates it.

a tray table for his laptop and a chair for his butt.

Also, check out the service van ... had I a van like that I'd never take my cars to a shop for service.
My mobile service came in Air GT service vehicle Told me they are getting rid of the diesel vans.

Back