I'm Averaging 1 service appointment per month. What about you?

Some of that time, especially the most recent three weeks, are not the fault of Lucid. But nonetheless, you are without the car. C’est la vie.
Yeah honestly none of it is worse than I expected with V1 of such a complex engineered vehicle in year one, but hopefully it’s smooth sailing when I get it back.

I owned my touring since mar. I had 1 service appt at Millbrae. They took care of all the issues in service appointment mostly they are minor exterior trim issues and some wind noise above 60mph. Lucid service is great.

Is there a posting of these bulletins? On the Audi forum, they were published. Iirc, do not manufacturers have to make them publicly available?
Not that I know of...yet.

Just took delivery of my Pure 3 weeks ago and it's currently in service. Both rear doors misaligned as well as the rear trunk latch. No complaints about the promptness of the response and I've got a loaner Air.

My car has been perfect! absolutely no problems with the car itself. Service on the other hand has been 3/10 - The employees are nice but service is poor. I've been trying to get panel problems right since April. I'm at 7300 miles now

I am scheduled to have mobile service come to my house to address some minor issues on my ~ 4 month touring with ~ 4500 miles. It's been great fun and reliable.
They sent me some work orders to Docusign and I noticed some wiper torque work to be done, I sense this is a suggested technical service bulletin order they do on all cars of a certain vintage.
Is there a published list of all services that should be done? I'm about 530 miles away from Goose Island, my nearest service center.

I am scheduled to have mobile service come to my house to address some minor issues on my ~ 4 month touring with ~ 4500 miles. It's been great fun and reliable.
They sent me some work orders to Docusign and I noticed some wiper torque work to be done, I sense this is a suggested technical service bulletin order they do on all cars of a certain vintage.
Is there a published list of all services that should be done? I'm about 530 miles away from Goose Island, my nearest service center.
Mine was in the SC to get the seat homing procedure done. While it was there, they told me that they had to also perform the TSB for the wiper torque and 12V battery leads. As a bonus, they found the manual emergency latch for the driver's door was disconnected! Yea. It was fixed while I waited, took about 2 hours to do everything.

Glad to see they are doing a recall for the wiper issue. I already ran into that and fixed it myself with the instructions on this forum. I wonder if they have a way to prevent it from recurring. The bulletin just says they will tighten the nut and replace damaged parts, so I'm not too hopeful.

Note that these are recalls. TSBs don't rise to the same level of urgency and are typically addressed the next time the car is in for service.

i can’t get into that techinfo site with my “regular“ lucid id and password.
anybody have luck?

The portal is for service techs.

Back