Feedback/improvements for the Air!

That's the one thing that's gonna suck about having touring and not having the massage seats

Even installing massage seats through some retailer, would probably interfere with heated seats and the ventilated seats, so just sucks all around :(
They really should allow Touring owners to add an option for massage seats
It should be a simple option to upgrade to the GT seats. Likely won't happen and I'm still gutted about not even having this option. Congrats again on your used GT find. Great price!!

This is still unknown feature for the Touring but we will all know on the 15th.
Your fingers to GOD's ears! This is a option that I know MANY of us would pay for. Just give us the option to upgrade to the GT seats and be done with it Lucid!!

It should be a simple option to upgrade to the GT seats. Likely won't happen and I'm still gutted about not even having this option. Congrats again on your used GT find. Great price!!
Your fingers to GOD's ears! This is a option that I know MANY of us would pay for. Just give us the option to upgrade to the GT seats and be done with it Lucid!!
if they make massaging seats an option for Touring, I'm gonna cancel my reservation and buy one of those sub $120k slightly used AGTs instead.

also isn't the saying lips to god's ears? fingers to god's ears would imply we don't want god to hear it

if they make massaging seats an option for Touring, I'm gonna cancel my reservation and buy one of those sub $120k slightly used AGTs instead.

also isn't the saying lips to god's ears? fingers to god's ears would imply we don't want god to hear it
Shrug....

IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTION:

- Please allow “Open Frunk” & “Open Trunk” buttons ONLY be visible when car is in Park gear, not in Drive or Reverse Gear. This way, there won’t be accident of unintended consequences of opening them in front of red light.

Feature suggestions

- Please have an APP menu folder like Music menu folder.

- Please include a calculator app can be used in Pilot Panel in that folder. (It is much more useful app for mature audience than Fart Mode)

65FE791B-1E9E-490B-8EDA-50C1E290DA52.jpeg

Feature suggestion: (If not requested)

Valet mode - If I give physical fob key to a valet, I would like to have passcode to be entered when pressing Glove Compartment button. I may want to have valuable belonging in car, don’t want valet to snoop around.

Feature suggestions

- Please have an APP menu folder like Music menu folder.

- Please include a calculator app can be used in Pilot Panel in that folder. (It is much more useful app for mature audience than Fart Mode)

View attachment 6767
Can’t you ask Alexa to calculate for you? This works on Echos

Can’t you ask Alexa to calculate for you? This works on Echos
Actually Alexa does that now in the car. But what if I want to keep adding up numbers for business analysis? It would be annoying to keep talking to Alexa and remember each interim number to diction command next arithmetic instruction.

Actually Alexa does that now in the car. But what if I want to keep adding up numbers for business analysis? It would be annoying to keep talking to Alexa and remember each interim number to diction command next arithmetic instruction.
Why not just use your phone?

I would like to have the ability to have the Lucid logo lit while the car is not running and locked, so we can have it at a car meet and have it look cool at night.
I would like the blinker wand to be longer so I don't keep hitting the push button wiper button on the end of the wand when I am using the turn signal.
I would like both the percentage and the number of miles remaining on the screen rather than having to toggle back and forth.
I would like a flat phone charging pad, as the slot charger is too tight to fit many phones that have a case on them.
I would like floor mats that go up onto the angled front of the foot well, not just on the flat floor portion - carpet option and all weather version.

I would like to have the ability to have the Lucid logo lit while the car is not running and locked, so we can have it at a car meet and have it look cool at night.
I would like the blinker wand to be longer so I don't keep hitting the push button wiper button on the end of the wand when I am using the turn signal.
I would like both the percentage and the number of miles remaining on the screen rather than having to toggle back and forth.
I would like a flat phone charging pad, as the slot charger is too tight to fit many phones that have a case on them.
I would like floor mats that go up onto the angled front of the foot well, not just on the flat floor portion - carpet option and all weather version.
All solid suggestions.

Those very important items are in the paper manual in the glovebox as well.

The e-manual has a lot more info, but all the important stuff is in the abridged paper manual.
Here is an idea. We need a FAQ PDF with every release and it should be no more than just 1 page on a 8.5 x 11 double sided. That can be the emergency rescue guide.

I would like a trunk liner that goes on both the flat trunk and down into the well - the black trunk carpet shows EVERYTHING, maybe all weather mat or make trunk/frunk lining carpet a modeled grey instead of solid black?
I would like slightly larger cup holders in front - the large drink cups from McDonalds are squeezed so tight I am worried they will rip open.
I would like to have the option for the radio volume to go up when the speed of the car goes up
I would like the massage level to have the ability to be way more increased on the seat back, the massage on the seat bottom is fine as it has my body weight and gravity working in it's favor, but the massage I really want is on my lower and upper back and even at the highest setting I am not feeling enough pressure to even count as a massage. It's almost annoying rather than relaxing.

I would like a trunk liner that goes on both the flat trunk and down into the well - the black trunk carpet shows EVERYTHING, maybe all weather mat or make trunk/frunk lining carpet a modeled grey instead of solid black?
I would like slightly larger cup holders in front - the large drink cups from McDonalds are squeezed so tight I am worried they will rip open.
I would like to have the option for the radio volume to go up when the speed of the car goes up
I would like the massage level to have the ability to be way more increased on the seat back, the massage on the seat bottom is fine as it has my body weight and gravity working in it's favor, but the massage I really want is on my lower and upper back and even at the highest setting I am not feeling enough pressure to even count as a massage. It's almost annoying rather than relaxing.

Maybe its supply chain, but you'd think there'd be aftermarket products by now.

I’m trying to figure out if there’s anything about this car you actually DO like? You seem to have picked apart every square inch of it in multiple posts.

Feedback suggestion:

I think it is very practical when getting low SOC. Rivian has “Conserve mode” to drop truck to lowest suspension to reduce air drag and make Quad motors drive to Dual motors drive.

Since Lucid likes to use modes begins with “S” —“Smooth”, “Swift” and “Sprint”, why not introduce other “S” modes as following?

Saving” - Reduce electrons output, opposite of “Sprint”.

Service” - For towing, or bring out diagnostic menu.

Snow” - Reduce accelerator response and regenerative braking and focus on frictional brake to reduce wheel slippage.

Back