Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Feedback is great, but a consolidated list of improvements would be an easy place for Lucid to look for feedback.

• Android Auto
  • Charge scheduling (semi, 12 hr window)
  • Dashcam ability
  • Sentry mode
  • Camera while driving ability
  • Nav + music screen active at the same time, or just mutli-use
  • V2G, V2V, V2H charging capabilities
  • Mix & match steering, suspension, and throttle
  • Homelink auto-trigger
    • Add bottom navigation and a side panel with Homelink buttons to the pilot panel Park/Camera screen
  • Hardwire USB data capabilities
  • Improved cabin temp hold (aka dog mode)
  • Satellite radio, either integrated or as an application (streaming Siriusxm)
  • Max cabin temperature (like Tesla Cabin overheat protection where if the cabin gets above 105f, it controls it regardless as long as you have enough battery. Tesla created this due to component failures, but it’s honestly a wonderful feature)
  • Make the freaking cars in the UI match my car color.
  • Navigation
    • Short interruptions in cell signal confuse or lock up system
  • More visualizations in Gauge Cluster
  • Turn on anti-aliasing. Lines are jagged on the speedometer
  • Let the music page remain in place in the lower screen once it’s dragged there
  • adaptive lighting
  • Seats
    • Passenger Seat Memory
    • Heat/cool seats + steering wheel from app
  • Regen settings and drive mode linked to profile
  • Make Lock/Unlock more consistent with both Mobile Key and Key Fob
    • Customization of Unlock/Lock
    • Proximity lock - on/off
    • Unlock - Driver door/all doors
    • A way to turn off the car (Press park a second time)
  • Faster Loading for profile changes
  • Improved wireless charging dock
  • Auto Wipers setting with variable speed
  • Use a combination of key proximity and rear camera/sensors to open the trunk Ala foot trunk/tailgate opening
  • Allow "work" address to be removed or changed to a different title i.e. son's house
  • Trunk opening with foot motion (boot kick)
  • Apple Car key
  • left hand display in addition to the current mileage/average mile/kWh must have a 5 mins running average mile/kWh (https://lucidowners.com/threads/enhancement-request-energy-usage-needs-a-5-min-average.1066/)
  • Valet Mode/Young driver mode to limit acceleration/top speed
  • Drive-in Movie Mode - Keep the climate on but have interior lights and exterior lights off when doors open
  • Ability to turn off running lights
  • Eco drive mode (disabling a motor while on highway or for less acceleration)
  • Ability to view both soc% and estimated mileage remaining
  • Plug and charge enabled on other networks (Chargepoint and EvGo)

Last edited:
Feedback is great, but a consolidated list of improvements would be an easy place for Lucid to look for feedback.

CarPlay
Android Auto
Charge scheduling
Dashcam ability
Camera while driving ability
Nav + music screen active at the same time
Google earth map overlay
Better route planning
Ability to filter for EA charging stations
Plus the bidirectional power flow.
I would love to see a milestone schedule from Lucid. After all, a lot of these were stated as being available years back when most of us placed the order.

Plus the bidirectional power flow.
I would love to see a milestone schedule from Lucid. After all, a lot of these were stated as being available years back when most of us placed the order.
Especially CarPlay which every other car would have. It is a miss not having it available on the Lucid and something they acknowledge but coming soon.

CarPlay
Android Auto
Charge scheduling
Dashcam ability
Google earth map overlay
Better route planning
V2G and V2V charging capabilities
Dashcam PLUS recording capability. Though personally, I don’t feel the need for sentry mode

Being able to mix & match throttle sensitivity, suspension firmness, steering weight as a personal setting would be nice (rather than just the Smooth, Swift, & Sprint preprogrammed modes).

Automatic Homelink triggering, like Tesla has had for 10 years, would also be nice.

On the mobile app, the ability to hear/cool seats & steering wheel (like Tesla).

I would like Music from wired device / direct from USB. I’d love to see HD content being stored on a USB drive and easily accessible from the music app.
Yes I like streaming Apple Music etc with Dolby Atmos, but where I live (Silicon Valley) still has god damn awful cell signal.

Easy off line Nav too. from what I’ve read the offline mode is a little awkward

Dog mode. Obviously.
They have cabin temp keep, but its only 30 min and doesn't display anything on screen like dog mode

I would like Music from wired device / direct from USB. I’d love to see HD content being stored on a USB drive and easily accessible from the music app.
Yes I like streaming Apple Music etc with Dolby Atmos, but where I live (Silicon Valley) still has god damn awful cell signal.

I'm not even sure what offline maps did. I downloaded it, but navigating still requires it to load position and it doesn't seem that much quicker than before.

CarPlay
Android Auto
Charge scheduling
Dashcam ability
Sentry mode
Google earth map overlay
Better route planning
V2G and V2V charging capabilities
Mix & match steering, suspension, and throttle
Homelink auto-trigger
Heat/cool seats + steering wheel from app
Hardwire USB data capabilities
Improved offline nav
Improved cabin temp hold (aka dog mode)
Good list. Maybe you can Jon R. to send it to Rawlinson since they have a direct connection??

Well, the customer feedback department informed me they follow this forum specifically so I was trying to make an easy way for them to see what we would like.

Are EV’s vandalized more than ICE? News to me. I have owned 4 convertibles, my last 3 SL’s, and it is a well known fact you never leave them unattended with the roof down. I assume it may be some distorted form of jealousy or just folks being ass hats but people walking by have been known to throw cigarette butts, candy wrappers and soda water cans/cups into open convertibles.

Maybe I just get a skewed view from online sources but from posts it seems like Teslas seem to take a lot of jealousy infused vandalism. But I definitely am only aware of it from social media posts and not first hand knowledge. If it is true, I assume lucid might attract the same unwanted attention when parked in public.

I would like to see Satellite radio added.

• Max cabin temperature (like Tesla Cabin overheat protection where if the cabin gets above 105f, it controls it regardless as long as you have enough battery. Tesla created this due to component failures, but it’s honestly a wonderful feature)
  • Make the freaking cars in the UI match my car color. The car in the UI is a silver DE, which isn’t even possible :(
  • Turn off the nav lady voice
  • Remember Navigation settings and history
  • Faster car startup

Let the music page remain in place in the lower screen once it’s dragged there. Drives me crazy that it goes away after 15 seconds, making me have to drag it back down again to sort through songs.

• Make the freaking cars in the UI match my car color. The car in the UI is a silver DE, which isn’t even possible :(
  • Turn off the nav lady voice
  • Remember Navigation settings and history
  • Faster car startup
Do we know if the cabin temp isn't already built in?

Back