Feedback/improvements for the Air!

Please make it so that the drive mode I select stays defaulted to the last one. I always drive in swift and hate that I have to change it every time
Suggestion:

Setting -> Driving -> Drive Mode settings
Let user choose to toggle switch remember profile or not.

One more, not sure if it was suggested,
Massage intensity should start from the highest settings and max timing should more than 20 min.

Please no more gimmicks
Seriously, if I were advising Lucid, I’d suggest they go in the opposite direction from Tesla when it comes to the parlor tricks. Focus on making the best possible driving machine.

Seriously, if I were advising Lucid, I’d suggest they go in the opposite direction from Tesla when it comes to the parlor tricks. Focus on making the best possible driving machine.
Right, the parlor tricks are not necessary. IMO, Lucid already has produced the best possible driving machine. No doubt that Lucid will improve upon the Air, but we should enjoy some improvements if OTA. Some physical changes are inevitable, but not unlike Porsche with the 911, Lucid starts with brilliant design, efficiency, and suspension to name a few of the notable attributes. A lot to build upon. Lucid might just evolve like the 911 with its truly amazing improvements over many years. A bold statement for sure.

Right, the parlor tricks are not necessary. IMO, Lucid already has produced the best possible driving machine. No doubt that Lucid will improve upon the Air, but we should enjoy some improvements if OTA. Some physical changes are inevitable, but not unlike Porsche with the 911, Lucid starts with brilliant design, efficiency, and suspension to name a few of the notable attributes. A lot to build upon. Lucid might just evolve like the 911 with its truly amazing improvements over many years. A bold statement for sure.
Yes. And that’s an important distinction. Lucid should never stop refining and improving. I just think focusing the brand on driving and luxury will put them in a much better position than Tesla, who continue to water down the brand with farts and Musk’s public antics.

I like the 911 analogy. I think Air has the potential to be an iconic chapter of automotive history if Lucid plays its cards right.

Massage intensity should start from the highest settings and max timing should more than 20 min.
On 2.0, it remembers your massage settings. The timeout is there to prevent the inflatable bags from wearing out. If you start the massage repeatedly over and over it will actually stop you from starting again for a little while for the same reason.

If my car starts honking the horn at 4am to let me know my latte is ready I blame you. 😁

Speaking of coffee, I could have sworn there is a coffee cup symbol on the dash when you start car. I've been trying to take a picture

Last edited:
On 2.0, it remembers your massage settings. The timeout is there to prevent the inflatable bags from wearing out. If you start the massage repeatedly over and over it will actually stop you from starting again for a little while for the same reason.
That's the one thing that's gonna suck about having touring and not having the massage seats

Even installing massage seats through some retailer, would probably interfere with heated seats and the ventilated seats, so just sucks all around :(
They really should allow Touring owners to add an option for massage seats

What is that? Looks like coffee to me!

Screenshot_20221109-164335_Gallery.jpg

So it is coffee, LOL
lol ,, a friend of mine was in Italy 10+ yrs ago and sent me a picture of the rental car dash w/ a coffee cup notification on the screen and said, "..only in Italy would they tell me it's time for an Espresso break!" ... now, every time I see the alert icon, I chuckle.

Today I was driving tired, it gave me eyes on the road and stop to get coffee alert. I was almost to my destination. I don’t remember see it as often as last couple days. I think the warning sensor got a bit more responsive in UX20, perhaps?

Last night I was talking to my wife looking at her direction. It was brief, not constant. It immediately “Please Eyes on the road” eyeball warning popped. I wasn’t sure if that is annoying or amazing ADAS. I’ll keep the alert on.

That's the one thing that's gonna suck about having touring and not having the massage seats

Even installing massage seats through some retailer, would probably interfere with heated seats and the ventilated seats, so just sucks all around :(
They really should allow Touring owners to add an option for massage seats
This is still unknown feature for the Touring but we will all know on the 15th.

Not sure what version you’re on, but it does save your last selected intensity now. I think the 20min is to save power and preserve the massagers

Not sure what version you’re on, but it does save your last selected intensity now. I think the 20min is to save power and preserve the massagers
I'm still before the major one 2.015 that is.

Have volume control for Navigation voice aside from just master volume. Often cannot hear Alexa’s direction clearly.

Have volume control for Navigation voice aside from just master volume. Often cannot hear Alexa’s direction clearly.
My Navigator mutes the front speakers when the NAV system is talking.

Back