Errant Lucid email

Status
Not open for further replies.

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
Anyone else, who already has their car, get an email today about coordinating delivery?

1686687143838.png

Yes, I just got that. And I can't even log into my account to see what's going on.

Yes

Same here.

Today I received an email from Lucid telling me that they have been trying to get ahold of me to prepare for delivery. Since I took delivery of my AGT 10 months ago, it must be my Gravity!

Attachments

• IMG_2525.jpeg
    IMG_2525.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 68
I got the same email, but I took delivery of my Touring less than 2 weeks ago and am not on the list for any other vehicle. Sounds like a spam email from someone trying to get you to click on their links or to enter your log in credentials.

got one as well

Yep ... and as others stated, the site wasn't working and couldn't log into my acct. I can now log in and everything seems normal. Seems like a glitch in the Matrix ... would be nice to have a stable mate though! 🐎

It's a third party attempt at phishing. Especially the whole "Your Lucid Advisor has been trying to contact you." Uhhh.... no they haven't.

I went back and checked my legitimate Lucid email and the address is "[email protected]" the phishing address on the other hand is "[email protected]"

It's a phishing scam
Good catch!

So, did someone get hold of the Lucid email address register?

It seems more likely to me that e.lucidmotors.com is a subdomain used for marketing and an email went out to a much broader list than they intended.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-13 142208.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 142208.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 84
It seems more likely to me that e.lucidmotors.com is a subdomain used for marketing and an email went out to a much broader list than they intended.
Probably a fat finger mistake by an intern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back