EA is improving!

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

This new CEO is bringing in new stick to abusers!

This new CEO is bringing in new stick to abusers!

EA should have app notification to idle user “1 minutes passed tolerance, $1 charge applied.” Do that nagging for every minute.

EA should have app notification to idle user “1 minutes passed tolerance, $1 charge applied.” Do that nagging for every minute.
I’ve never left my car overtime at a charger, I know for T-company, the app notifies you when you at getting close to the set charge limit. No sure if it pesters you once you go into idle time, but all charging apps should.

Does anyone know if the Evolve charges recognize our cars?
Is the charging free at evolve as well?

I've never had to log in to the app to get charger status

You should be if you are trekking 1000+ miles and make sure your next stop has juice to supply. I think I got thru my long trip bc I actually had Rivian navigation, EA, PlugShare and AARP apps all open to compare notes. EA is not part of Rivian supplier so their Navigation doesn’t have EA latest status like Lucid Air does. Even Lucid Air has the status, I still compare notes with EA app.

You should be if you are trekking 1000+ miles and make sure your next stop has juice to supply. I think I got thru my long trip bc I actually had Rivian navigation, EA, PlugShare and AARP apps all open to compare notes. EA is not part of Rivian supplier so their Navigation doesn’t have EA latest status like Lucid Air does. Even Lucid Air has the status, I still compare notes with EA app.
Let me clarify. I have always been able to see live time charger status in the EA app without actually logging in. See attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230803_121952_Electrify America.jpg
    Screenshot_20230803_121952_Electrify America.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 77
So he talks about real time charger status & idle fees, but what's notoriously missing? Weather updates? Stock ticker? Oh wait, RELIABILITY. Anyone have a rock I can throw at my computer screen?

A note from EA on Quartzite AZ location:

EV drivers, you have been waiting for it and today is the day that the critical charging infrastructure at Quartzite AZ is brought up to our standards. This will be a 3 Phase project.

Phase 1: Today will replace all power modules to allow us to bring all of the units online to support you.
Phase 2: Will actually be the replacement of these hard-working chargers with our latest upgraded units we all love!
Phase 3: will be the exciting expansion of this popular site to our first 16 charger location.

Note that while under Phase 1, all of the chargers will be functional again, however, we will dynamically derate the units as needed to ensure their functionality. This requirement will continue until Phase 2 when they are replaced by our latest units which have been designed and tested for tough environments like Quartzite.

We know that you have more questions about these exciting times. Please explore our new Charge with Electrify America website at YYY where we have our dynamic network of team members and contractors share these exciting network updates with you and you can our strategy to electrify your cars with Electrify America!

A note from EA on Quartzite AZ location:

EV drivers, you have been waiting for it and today is the day that the critical charging infrastructure at Quartzite AZ is brought up to our standards. This will be a 3 Phase project.

Phase 1: Today will replace all power modules to allow us to bring all of the units online to support you.
Phase 2: Will actually be the replacement of these hard-working chargers with our latest upgraded units we all love!
Phase 3: will be the exciting expansion of this popular site to our first 16 charger location.

Note that while under Phase 1, all of the chargers will be functional again, however, we will dynamically derate the units as needed to ensure their functionality. This requirement will continue until Phase 2 when they are replaced by our latest units which have been designed and tested for tough environments like Quartzite.

We know that you have more questions about these exciting times. Please explore our new Charge with Electrify America website at YYY where we have our dynamic network of team members and contractors share these exciting network updates with you and you can our strategy to electrify your cars with Electrify America!
That is fantastic news!

And today, we have (Which is a step up from only 1 50kW charger available previously):
IMG_2297.jpeg

Of, course their website paints a more rosy picture with all chargers operational:

Today in Orland Park IL, on a field trip to see a former co-worker of my wife.
Only 1 of 4 chargers was broken. Folks from the area said that unit has been broken for weeks.
I charged from 25% to 80% in 40 minutes, no issues.

That is fantastic news!...
I hope it is real news - saw it on twitter, and upon re-reading it, the grammar is off.

I hope it is real news - saw it on twitter, and upon re-reading it, the grammar is off.
Well, at the Quartzsite location, previously, there was only one operational 50kW charger. Now we have 3 operational chargers, with one of them being the 150kW one.

Well, at the Quartzsite location, previously, there was only one operational 50kW charger. Now we have 3 operational chargers, with one of them being the 150kW one.
Look forward to phase 3 completion, whenever that may be.

Screenshot_20230813_115032_Lucid.jpg

Kettleman City Station 8

A6088B3A-EF00-4F6A-81FF-35475060AFB6.jpeg

Sometimes this year somewhere in Texas.

Back