Broken EA Charger

Todd

Verified Owner
Cars
23 Air Touring
Is there an easy way to inform Electrify America of a charger that is not working? I looked on their app, and didn’t see that option.
On the other hand, if EA knows when one of their chargers is out of service, is there an average time before it is repaired?

Regarding average time before it is repaired, Don't hold your breath. It takes them some time in most cases. That said I charged yesterday at Paso Robles and an EA Tech was there and he did repair a non-functioning unit. I have seen EA chargers that have been unavailable for months and still not repaired. They did recently replace problematic Signet chargers with BTC units in Los Gatos.

Is there an easy way to inform Electrify America of a charger that is not working? I looked on their app, and didn’t see that option.
On the other hand, if EA knows when one of their chargers is out of service, is there an average time before it is repaired?
When in the app, open the specific charging station and scroll to bottom to click report issue. I. have no idea if it does anything. They won't respond and as mentioned above it seems to take weeks on end for them to repair anything.

IMG_4778.PNG

Calling them takes forever and reports go to a black hole somewhere, I’m in the acceptance stage of grief and learned helplessness from Electrify America.

Back