Doors Unlocked

Gap323

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring R
So i thought for the first time I wouldn’t use EA and just charge at home overnight. My fan keeps going on and off. Super loud, with the research I’ve been doing, it says that’s normal. Long story short. Both my phone key fob and phone are in my room. I go to the kitchen at night to get water, I look out of the window to make sure everything is fine and I see that my mirrors and open and door handles are out. I am 100% sure my car was locked prior to me going to sleep and my key and phone have been in my room untouched. Super crazy. Anyone ever come across such an issue? Do the doors just unlock themselves while charging? LOL

No, but it could still pick up signal from your phone/fob. It's probably why many of us have bought Faraday pouches for our fobs. And for your phone, turn off Bluetooth and it should fix it.

So i thought for the first time I wouldn’t use EA and just charge at home overnight. My fan keeps going on and off. Super loud, with the research I’ve been doing, it says that’s normal. Long story short. Both my phone key fob and phone are in my room. I go to the kitchen at night to get water, I look out of the window to make sure everything is fine and I see that my mirrors and open and door handles are out. I am 100% sure my car was locked prior to me going to sleep and my key and phone have been in my room untouched. Super crazy. Anyone ever come across such an issue? Do the doors just unlock themselves while charging? LOL
Yes, happened to me once , and seemed very random. I now put my keys in a faraday pouch , as a precaution , and I turn off my phone Bluetooth.

I started seeing the same thing recently and I suspect it's because I was only keeping one of the key fobs that was closer to the car in a faraday pouch, thinking keeping both into faraday pouches should clear it up. Would be nice if it was there was an option to turn off proximity unlock.

O
No, but it could still pick up signal from your phone/fob. It's probably why many of us have bought Faraday pouches for our fobs. And for your phone, turn off Bluetooth and it should fix it.
Ok thanks. I will look into one of the pouches.

Yes, happened to me once , and seemed very random. I now put my keys in a faraday pouch , as a precaution , and I turn off my phone Bluetooth.
Ok make sense. But question, when you sit in the car and want to listen to music from your phone. You have to turn your Bluetooth back on from your phone? If so that’s super annoying.

I started seeing the same thing recently and I suspect it's because I was only keeping one of the key fobs that was closer to the car in a faraday pouch, thinking keeping both into faraday pouches should clear it up. Would be nice if it was there was an option to turn off proximity unlock.
I will look into one of those pouches, hoping it will fix the issue, thank you.

Back