Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Reserved: June 18, 2021
Confirmed: November 22, 2022
Fathom Blue,Alcantra, AWD, 19" wheels, Surreal Sound Pro, Dream Drive Pro, Arizona

Reactions: Joe
PLEASE ADD TO LIST

RSVP date June 2021

FB
AWD
SSP
DDP
Aero Blade Wheels
Alcara black whatever upgraded interior

I got my invite to finalize my order today too! Based on my rsvp date, I was in the 9,000 block of rsvp’s, and as I was talking to my SA today, I kept saying that I’m ballparking for sometime in January and he corrected me and said that it very well could be December…but I know how deliveries have gone so time will tell but fingers and toes crossed!!!!!
In Kansas btw

FInalized to order today 11/22/22 and my state is OH.

FYI, "old" pricing was applied including options

Finalized my order today!
Screenshot_20221122_145526_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Reserved: June 20, 2021
Finalized: Nov 23, 2022
Quantum Grey
Mojave PurLuxe with Alcantara headliner
19" wheels
AWD
Dream Drive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro
CA

Received invitation today. Reserved 10/17/20, Reserved August 11, Finalized November 22. Fathom Blue, AWD, DDP, SSP, Alcantara, NJ

Please add mine.
Reservation: 15th Oct 2020
Order Confirmation (for EV credit): 12th Aug 2022
Order Finalized: 11/22/2022

Fathom Blue, Mojave PurLuxe with Alcantara Headliner, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Metal Roof and AWD Drivetrain, SSPro, DDPro
NJ

I got an email from a Pure DA.. I'm yet to get one on my Touring reservation.

"With the exciting news that the first Lucid Air Pure’s will be delivered at the end of this year, I’d love to schedule a quick call to confirm some registration specifics and answer any questions you might have. "

"With the exciting news that the first Lucid Air Pure’s will be delivered at the end of this year, I’d love to schedule a quick call to confirm some registration specifics and answer any questions you might have. "
It’s gotta be to meet a higher year-end delivery target, right? If the site is showing GTs made without buyers, they have a certain surplus of production. Maybe Touring reservations don’t add up to production capabilities like Pures do for end of year delivery numbers.

I reserved Pure on 5/19/2022 and ordered 8/11, but still no invite to confirm! :( I'm in NJ.
I got invited 11/8 to confirm the Touring that was reserved 5/20/2022, but I had cancelled it.

I was assigned delivery advisor and scheduled a 15 minutes phone call tomorrow. He did mention in the email that the first pure deliveries will happen in December.

I reserved Pure on 5/19/2022 and ordered 8/11, but still no invite to confirm! :( I'm in NJ.
I got invited 11/8 to confirm the Touring that was reserved 5/20/2022, but I had cancelled it.
Login to the Lucidmotors portal and check if they have a finalize design tab under "Design and orders". Some people got the email in delay, but they were able to finalize before that. I was one of them

I was assigned delivery advisor and scheduled a 15 minutes phone call tomorrow. He did mention in the email that the first pure deliveries will happen in December.
I hadn't heard anything yet about a DA 🥲 I heard that it prioritized on who clicked finalized their order first

Soooo who’s found the best interest rate so far??
I’m hovering right at 4%
Where from? I'm waiting for my credit score to reflect paid off credit cards.. still showing 34% utilization which is bringing my current score down.

Where from? I'm waiting for my credit score to reflect paid off credit cards.. still showing 34% utilization which is bringing my current score down.
Great Plains fed credit union anyone else got any good rates to share??

You could try reaching out to the 3 main credit reporting agencies and request a rapid rescore.

Same here, ordered 8/10 and still no invite to confirm! Hoping we get it this week 🤞

Back