Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

I got that email too. It wasn't to finalize order, just asks us to edit and save our configuration for now, especially we want the initial production configuration. Then they will follow up by emailing those who saved the initial production configuration by order of reservation date to finalize.
Awesome. Thanks for the clarification.

I just received a call from Lucid Headquarters in CA about my order configuration. I had the Silver, Santa Cruz but without dream drive pro. She asked if I was interested in adding it now even though I finalized a couple weeks ago. She assured me that it should be here by end of year and if it wasn't, I could revert back to my original order without Pro. That should satisfy my thoughts about the tax credit issue. I guess my color choices drove the call from CA.

Guess I should list my basic info:
Reservation date: February 1, 2021
Converted to Non-refundable: August 10, 2022
Color: Fathom Blue
Interior: Mohave Purluxe with Alcantara
Dual Motor/AWD
19" Wheels
DDP
SSP

Reserved 2/24/22
Converted to non-refundable order 8/10/22
Was originally looking for Zenith Red / Mohave / AWD / 19" / DDP / SSP but would happily switch to Fathom / Mohave + Alcantara if they're making a batch this quarter. Which, I suspect, is pie in the sky. Otherwise I'm on the fence as to whether I actually get the Pure or not.

Reactions: Joe
Reserved: 9/30/21
Stellar White
AWD
19" wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dream Drive Pro
Seattle, Washington

I got that email too. It wasn't to finalize order, just asks us to edit and save our configuration for now, especially we want the initial production configuration. Then they will follow up by emailing those who saved the initial production configuration by order of reservation date to finalize.
I deleted the old design and saved the Derek Jenkins spec so that they know my intent. Note that Mohave default will take more time than Mojave PurLuxe with Alcantara. No idea what pricing I will get for it because I do not remember seeing it originally.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-17 4.22.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-17 4.22.19 PM.png
    509.1 KB · Views: 111
I deleted the old design and saved the Derek Jenkins spec so that they know my intent. Note that Mohave default will take more time than Mojave PurLuxe with Alcantara. No idea what pricing I will get for it because I do not remember seeing it originally.
I believe it's a newly added option.

View attachment 6751

Please reply with your Reservation Date, Confirmation Date, Exterior Color, and Options if you have them to be added to the tracker.

Looking for the Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here. | Looking for the Grand Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here.

FATHOM BLUE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
June 10, 2021@changinatorFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
October 31, 2021@PaxFathom
✅
✅
20"​
✅
✅
March 10, 2022@BenTexasFathom
✅
✅
19"​
TX​
March 29, 2022@noobzillaFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​

INFINITE BLACK​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province

COSMOS SILVER​

September 28, 2021@Manojkv816Silver
✅
MN​
January 22, 2022@MnA_GuySilver
✅
19"​
✅
CA​

ZENITH RED​

October 17, 2020@duke_dallasRed
20"​
✅
TX​
November 5, 2021@HariKRed
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
May 12, 2022@nckRed
20"​
AZ​

STELLAR WHITE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWD
Wheels​
Surreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
December 21, 2021@wklgliderWhite
✅
19"​
✅
CA​

QUANTUM GREY​

November 2, 2021@DaBearsGrey
✅
✅
20"​
✅
MD​
Base model Air Pure - Infinite Black
Reservation Date: May 29, 2022
Order Date: August 11, 2022
NO DDP or SSP
District of Columbia

Please note change
Reservation Date November 5, 2021.
Confirmed August 10, 2022.
AWD w/ 19"
Fathom Blue / Mojave & Alcantara
DDPro
SSPro
Fremont, CA

Air Pure Hardtop
Reserved November 22, 21'
West Palm Beach Studio
Confirmed August 11, 22'

Silver
20's
AWD
No DDP
No SSP

Vero Beach, Fl

View attachment 6751

Please reply with your Reservation Date, Confirmation Date, Exterior Color, and Options if you have them to be added to the tracker.

R

Reserved on 5/6/2022, Confirmed Reservation on 8/12/2022, Exterior Color - White, No options Fort Myers, FL or Boston MA - depending on when the VIN is assigned.
I DO NOT WANT: autonomous driving, AWD or a stupid expensive fancy radio. I owned an Audi A6 and, while the car was great to drive, the constant and ridiculous repair bills for the Quattro AWD system soured me on AWD. I also own a 4WD pickup, which I could use in sketchy driving conditions.

Joe, all the tracking is based on the reservation date which is the order in which we get invited to finalize. @Pax should be ahead of @HariK
@Pax, just so you know, I am not jumping the line:)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-18 2.09.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-18 2.09.42 PM.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 99
Reserved on 5/6/2022, Confirmed Reservation on 8/12/2022, Exterior Color - White, No options Fort Myers, FL or Boston MA - depending on when the VIN is assigned.
I DO NOT WANT: autonomous driving, AWD or a stupid expensive fancy radio. I owned an Audi A6 and, while the car was great to drive, the constant and ridiculous repair bills for the Quattro AWD system soured me on AWD. I also own a 4WD pickup, which I could use in sketchy driving conditions.
I want a RWD Pure BUT you can't compare the problems you had with Quattro with the Lucid. The Quattro uses a complex 4 wheel drive system with a single engine. The Lucid AWD uses a motor on each axle. Completely different setup. But I like the way RWD handles and where I live I don't have to worry about snow and ice.

Reserved: Feb 11, 2022
Confirmed: Aug 10, 2022
Originally wanted Zenith Red, but might spec Fathom Blue (want to see it in person)
Single Motor
DreamDrive
Surreal Sound Pro
San Jose, CA

I want a RWD Pure BUT you can't compare the problems you had with Quattro with the Lucid. The Quattro uses a complex 4 wheel drive system with a single engine. The Lucid AWD uses a motor on each axle. Completely different setup. But I like the way RWD handles and where I live I don't have to worry about snow and ice.
More motors = more complexity = more points of failure = more, and higher repair costs.

for Delivery tracker
Lucid Air Pure
Reserved September 29, 2021
Converted to non-refundable deposit August 11, 2022
Zenith Red (first choice) / Cosmos silver (second choice)
AWD
19-inch wheels
SurrealSound Pro
standard Moiave Purluxe interior

[email protected]

So we are tracking only 19 Pure here. 7 with ddp ssp awd. Only 5 without AWD in the small sample we have. Looks like the single vip delivery on Nov 15 is not listed and no one was yet invited to finalize. I wonder if this means no delivery planned in Dec.

I wonder if this means no delivery planned in Dec.
They've stated they'll deliver Pure AWD's in December. While this might be a limited batch, I highly doubt they'll go back on this as that'd be terrible PR and look for the company, especially after given a 20-30k and then 13-14k previous outlooks.
Looks like the single vip delivery on Nov 15
Was there a delivery for Pure AWD? I thought it was only 3 Touring deliveries.

Don't mean to come off as challenging, just sharing. I think majority of people who reserved GT's and Touring's (and some Pure's) are more enthusiastic about Lucid compared to the rest of the Pure reservation holders. High likelihood they aren't as involved so much to get into the forums here (or even know about it tbh). That's probably why we're seeing less data points, and that they know they're way down the line as GT's have been prioritized and only T's recently.

I hope they'll start delivering soon, and I believe they will. There can't be that many GT's left to deliver, and then T's only have so many (3-5k by my guesses). With the recent Bear's flyovers showing a strong 40-50+ cars produced a day, they'll catch up fairly quickly. We'll be getting our cars soon 🤞

Back