"Comfort braking" (Possible) Issue

PCP1701

Cars
MME, Tayc, Tayc GT, M3
Proud owner of Air Dream Edition #96 here

Anyone have any thoughts?

Frequently when I'm backing out of my garage or parking in it, in both cases moving very slowly the car abruptly brakes and there's a message that the "Comfort Brake(ing?) is engaged. It's quite off-putting and abrupt and I have to put the car in Drive and try again. In the case of leaving the garage, I'm backing down a very slight incline once I'm entering the driveway. In the case of entering the garage, I'm all the way in and creeping very slowly as I approach the front wall.

Thanks in advance

Proud owner of Air Dream Edition #96 here

Anyone have any thoughts?

Frequently when I'm backing out of my garage or parking in it, in both cases moving very slowly the car abruptly brakes and there's a message that the "Comfort Brake(ing?) is engaged. It's quite off-putting and abrupt and I have to put the car in Drive and try again. In the case of leaving the garage, I'm backing down a very slight incline once I'm entering the driveway. In the case of entering the garage, I'm all the way in and creeping very slowly as I approach the front wall.

Thanks in advance

Update your software. This feature hasn’t existed for the last five or six releases.

If you are not pending an update, email CS or call them and have them push the latest releases to you

I personally find it very encouraging that PCP is only just now coming onto the Forum to find help about the Comfort Braking issue. He is DE #96...which means he (she? sorry) has been living with the DE with no other issues worth researching or publicly mentioning! Congrats PCP and thanks for early adopting and paving the way for everyone else.

Back