RESOLVED Cannot play Pandora on Car Play - Receive a privacy notification

JerseyStrong

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
On Saturday, I experienced for the first time the inability to play tunes from Pandora on Car play. I reset several times. Each time I attempt to play a selection I get the screen shot below. I have gone into my iPhone and cannot identify anything that is blocking it = but I am not a digital native. Any ideas of how to resolve this?

Attachments

• EEC34143-BFAE-468B-80DC-82939151F06D.jpeg
    EEC34143-BFAE-468B-80DC-82939151F06D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
On Saturday, I experienced for the first time the inability to play tunes from Pandora on Car play. I reset several times. Each time I attempt to play a selection I get the screen shot below. I have gone into my iPhone and cannot identify anything that is blocking it = but I am not a digital native. Any ideas of how to resolve this?
Did you open Music on your iPhone and review the privacy information?

Of course I did - while not driving! I found nothing of help. However, later last night I picked up my iPad and saw a notice that Pandora could only be played on one device at a time. That was helpful. I shut down Pandora on my iPad and IPhone. This morning Pandora came up without the notice. But guess what, it is a morning when there are no sounds from my dashboard. So I am having breakfast and will go back out after the car has reset and try again. How do I move this to resolved?

Back