Just got your Air? Common questions answered!

Something I found out today by mistake. I set the car to maintain temperature in pet mode while going to the store for a minute. When I returned to the car to get something from the trunk I entered thru the passenger door to push the button on the pilot panel to open the trunk. It wouldn't function. In fact ,none of the car's functions worked- The upshot -if you enter thru a door other than the driver's door the car will not leave pet mode. That means none of the car functions, other than maintaining temperature, will work until you open the driver's door. Save yourself a few minutes & don't act as silly & confused as I did today. 😁
Just to confirm: this is correct. It explained it in the release notes, but I agree it isn’t totally clear.

Got my Lucid early in the month but the window sticker was missing. Is there any admin over here who can help me get the sticker?

Got my Lucid early in the month but the window sticker was missing. Is there any admin over here who can help me get the sticker?
Did you check the glovebox?That's where mine was.

If not, as suggested, contact Lucid directly. This forum is not run by Lucid.

Back