"Charging Error" notification...but working as intended I think?

Instinctive

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Crosstrek
Referral Code
W9WLB7BB
I looked through the similar threads, so don't think this has been resolved before, but feel free to point me if so.

I have a charger that I set to constrained charging hours (roughly 9p to 6am). After 6am, I've started to get notifications of charging system errors and the bump to unplug and replug. But there's no error - the car charged fully to what I had it set overnight, maybe now it's slightly below that and trying to charge...but I purposefully set it so it cannot charge.

Any way to make it stop giving me the notification? Or just live with it? Because before I set the time limit I'd get like a dozen "charging started" and "charging finished" notifications because it seems like as soon as it dips s teensy bit below the charge level, it pops on, grabs a little charge, and tops off.

I looked through the similar threads, so don't think this has been resolved before, but feel free to point me if so.

I have a charger that I set to constrained charging hours (roughly 9p to 6am). After 6am, I've started to get notifications of charging system errors and the bump to unplug and replug. But there's no error - the car charged fully to what I had it set overnight, maybe now it's slightly below that and trying to charge...but I purposefully set it so it cannot charge.

Any way to make it stop giving me the notification? Or just live with it? Because before I set the time limit I'd get like a dozen "charging started" and "charging finished" notifications because it seems like as soon as it dips s teensy bit below the charge level, it pops on, grabs a little charge, and tops off.
Thanks for sharing, @Instinctive. I've just sent you a DM.

Back