Clunk sound from LCHC

skomarla

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to lucid and i have a question. I have an LCHC wired to an 100amp circuit. I also have the car set for scheduled charging at midnight so i don't have an opportunity to notice anything odd normally, Recently i charged adhoc by clicking Start Charging and heard a sound that i hadn't heard when i first set it up. There is a clunk sound coming from the lchc once the car starts. At first, I thought it was the breaker panel, but its definitively the LCHC.

I searched the forum and didn't lead to anything that i felt was useful. Any one have this happen to them? Probably normal as maybe a safety mechanism is releasing?

Thank you

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to lucid and i have a question. I have an LCHC wired to an 100amp circuit. I also have the car set for scheduled charging at midnight so i don't have an opportunity to notice anything odd normally, Recently i charged adhoc by clicking Start Charging and heard a sound that i hadn't heard when i first set it up. There is a clunk sound coming from the lchc once the car starts. At first, I thought it was the breaker panel, but its definitively the LCHC.

I searched the forum and didn't lead to anything that i felt was useful. Any one have this happen to them? Probably normal as maybe a safety mechanism is releasing?

Thank you
I get that as well, using charge point charger.

Back