Lucid Home Charger vs ChargePoint

Just want to mention we have an Ionic 6 and the Lucid Home Connected Charger charges it just fine. We have it providing 80A.
Isn't the Ioniq 6 limited to 48A on a home charger? The Ioniq 5 is at least.

Of course, it will pull 48A from the Lucid charger because it'll negotiate the 48A anyway, but I'm just curious if they've upgraded the hardware to do 80A or if you're just negotiating down. :)

Good questions - I can't tell how many amps it's pulling (it's currently plugged in). The Lucid web app is useless. The Hyundai app says "Vehicle is plugged in to a Level 2 charger and 1 hour 35 minutes left to reach 80% charge"
IMG_2061.jpeg

Good questions - I can't tell how many amps it's pulling (it's currently plugged in). The Lucid web app is useless. The Hyundai app says "Vehicle is plugged in to a Level 2 charger and 1 hour 35 minutes left to reach 80% charge"
you are pulling 48 amps Since it says 11.5 kW

I have installed the Lucid home charger. And ran 100A as recommended by Lucid Home Charger owners manual. I get 1.2 miles per minute. And 17kW to the car. I am extremely happy with it though any advanced the features (app other than the Lucid, wireless updates, scheduling, V2L etc.) are lacking/unavailable/coming. But for charging rate and cost (~$1,200) it is pretty awesome.

Has anyone tried the Grizzl-E Mini for portable charging?

No but I have a Grizzl-E Classic and it's great - no frills, solid build quality.

Back