Just got your Air? Common questions answered!

I was told the the car doesn't have a dash cam nor does it have the sentry mode like in Tesla. What have you all done to counter this? I was told by the sales rep that these features might come in a future OTA.

I was told the the car doesn't have a dash cam nor does it have the sentry mode like in Tesla. What have you all done to counter this? I was told by the sales rep that these features might come in a future OTA.
Your first and third sentences are true. Some have installed their own aftermarket solutions. The rest of us are waiting for the update. There's no guarantee of when or if it will be put out, so if that's a key feature for you, now is not the time for you to buy a Lucid. I've never owned a car with those features before, so while it sounds nice, it doesn't really bother me not to have it.

Is there any way to reorder the media apps on the panel? I'm hoping to get Pocket Casts a little more accessible, right now it lives on the second page and literally the only thing on the first page that I use is CarPlay.

Has any one been using a rubber/silicone mat for the trunk and frunk? Can't find anything with Lucid or with 3rd parties.

I was told the the car doesn't have a dash cam nor does it have the sentry mode like in Tesla. What have you all done to counter this? I was told by the sales rep that these features might come in a future OTA.Tl

The only time I truly wanted to use Sentry mode on my Tesla was when I left it at the airport for a week while on a trip to Hawaii. Two days in, I saw how much battery it was draining and turned it off, lest I come home at the end of the week to a car that needed a charge just to get home.

To me, Sentry mode was little more than a gimmick. I know others swear by it.

Now, a dashcam that keeps recent recordings while you drive—that I did like. I would love it if Lucid did that much, at least. For cases where you have an accident and the footage could prove fault easily.

Has any one been using a rubber/silicone mat for the trunk and frunk? Can't find anything with Lucid or with 3rd parties.
Tuxmats and Linerx both have trunk and Frunk mats. Lucid has trunk and Frunk well mats.

Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. The website is very useful. I am coming out of a Tesla so really anxious about range, drop in range and overall reliability. How has your experience been so far?
if you are familiar with how the tesla is then there won't be much of a learning curve, the Air is quite similar

Back