Avon Colorado Lucid Owners Meetup

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Small but fun Lucid Owner Meetup in Avon Colorado. The patio at SouthSide Benderz was a great place to hang out with new friends @Worldwide Beagle and @joec. Beautiful day with equally beautiful cars. It was great to meet both of you and talk about Lucid.
IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3594.jpeg

Sorry I missed you guys. I'm game for a future meet up. Still babying my car while dealing with some due bill items and waiting for PPF, but it was a great day for a drive in the mountains!

Is there a thread I should be watching for local events?

Thanks for suggesting it @Adnillien. GREAT IDEA. Worked out splendidly. After hours of car talk, we solved not one global problem! Nor even ones related to BEVs.

With all the famous car rally's in Beaver Creek, might be fun to plan one up here next summer - so you all from AZ and So Cal can drive one of the most beautiful twisty drives in Colorado: Rt 92 from the Dam at the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, through Paonia, Marble (where the marble for most of DC came from), historic Red Cliff, Carbondale and the famous Glenwood Springs, and then Glenwood Canyon.

Thanks for suggesting it @Adnillien. GREAT IDEA. Worked out splendidly. After hours of car talk, we solved not one global problem! Nor even ones related to BEVs.

With all the famous car rally's in Beaver Creek, might be fun to plan one up here next summer - so you all from AZ and So Cal can drive one of the most beautiful twisty drives in Colorado: Rt 92 from the Dam at the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, through Paonia, Marble (where the marble for most of DC came from), historic Red Cliff, Carbondale and the famous Glenwood Springs, and then Glenwood Canyon.

I don't know how, and I don't know when, but we're definitely drinking a beer sometime.

What a great time. And yes, we have some amazing roads out here.

Thanks to @Adnillien for getting us together. I’ve been wanting to arrange a local meetup for a long time now. But I’ve been traveling all over the place this summer. Still hope to do a nice drive in the fall, if folks would be interested.

I don't know how, and I don't know when, but we're definitely drinking a beer sometime.

Your ears must have been burning yesterday as I asked about the real story with each of the mods.

A beer or two without a doubt. I look forward to it. But yesterday, I downed three strong IPAs trying to keep up with @joec. He could have kept going, while I had to go home an ATTEMPT to do a PPT on compliance measures.

Today, a client told me he saw us in the restaurant yesterday but we looked like we were having so much fun with old good friends, he did not want to disturb us. He could not believe it was the first time we were ever in the same room

Back