Are there any suspension difference between Pure, Touring and Grand Touring?

w
Ok, I don’t know what your future path is after high school, but it better be SOMETHING in the automotive industry. Even if it’s test driving and writing up reviews on cars as a side gig.

However, if your experience is only as a passenger, you should state that. There is a 100% difference in how each of f those two front seats feel.
Haha, it reminds me of me as a teenager. I was just as invested in the industry. Life has gotten in the way a bit now that I’m old (30s) 😆

Ok, I don’t know what your future path is after high school, but it better be SOMETHING in the automotive industry. Even if it’s test driving and writing up reviews on cars as a side gig.

However, if your experience is only as a passenger, you should state that. There is a 100% difference in how each of f those two front seats feel.
Will do!

And right now, I don't aspire for my primary job to be in the automotive industry, but it is very well earning and something that I will enjoy. After all, you do need money to get a car! I would love to track and review cars in my free time though(i already did a review on my old cars if you can somehow find that. has a video of me driving which is why im not sharing it lol).

Will do!

And right now, I don't aspire for my primary job to be in the automotive industry, but it is very well earning. After all, you do need money to get a car! I would love to track and review cars in my free time though(i already did a review on my old cars if you can somehow find that. has a video of me driving which is why im not sharing it lol).
Share!

Dude, if I did I would have a 25 percent chance of being tracked down and arrested for underage driving(even on a private course) 🤣
My brother started driving at 15. Never got caught. But I wouldn't recommend it.

My brother started driving at 15. Never got caught. But I wouldn't recommend it.
Yeah I only did it at a private track(one that is very open) and at slow speeds. Nevertheless, it was quite the experience. Only 1.5 years left!

What do you want for the first ride?
Out of the current options? I could probably afford an air with my investments and anticipated leftover college money, but that would be an unnecessary financial choice as I could invest that money in my future ventures. Instead, I’d rather go for a EV around 30-40k. Maybe the equinox ev as it has a gvwr of over 6k meaning I can write off a percent of its depreciation and other expenses? It also has tax credits and Chevy has a student discount. The model 3 highland is nice but I’d rather not deal with the infuriating service Tesla has. Lucids midsize car would be good, but that isn’t a current car in production! It also won’t have over a 6k gvwr, so it would be more expensive. I don’t really care about the cool factor like other kids because I just need a safe point a b car!

To sum it up, out of all current cars, an equinox ev. I don’t want a gas car as they are expensive to maintain and for college, I don’t need a race car with long range! The equinox ev would be retired after 6 years of me keeping it(buying outright, I believe if you can’t buy it in cash, don’t) because that is when MACRS depreciation ends, and then I’d level up to a new car with a new job!

Out of the current options? I could probably afford an air with my investments and anticipated leftover college money, but that would be an unnecessary financial choice as I could invest that money in my future ventures. Instead, I’d rather go for a EV around 30-40k. Maybe the equinox ev as it has a gvwr of over 6k meaning I can write off a percent of its depreciation and other expenses? It also has tax credits and Chevy has a student discount. The model 3 highland is nice but I’d rather not deal with the infuriating service Tesla has. Lucids midsize car would be good, but that isn’t a current car in production! It also won’t have over a 6k gvwr, so it would be more expensive. I don’t really care about the cool factor like other kids because I just need a safe point a b car!

To sum it up, out of all current cars, an equinox ev. I don’t want a gas car as they are expensive to maintain and for college, I don’t need a race car with long range! The equinox ev would be retired after 6 years of me keeping it(buying outright, I believe if you can’t buy it in cash, don’t) because that is when MACRS depreciation ends, and then I’d level up to a new car with a new job!
You can get a used ioniq 5 for 35k nowadays...

You can get a used ioniq 5 for 35k nowadays...
Well, I just never liked used cars for one, and the tax credit is 4000 used dollars vs 7500 new. This would make it 31k vs a new, fully loaded Equinox EV for around 37500.(incl tax credits, if i5 fully loaded then its 33k). In addition, the Equinox EV has a GVWR of over 6000 while the I5 does not, meaning my writeoffs would not be the same.

The interior of a I5 is also terribly spartan to me. Not a popular opinion, but the equinox ev's interior looks FAR better.

But I'm guessing he wasn't stupid enough to post a video of himself doing it online.
Its private and doesnt show me :) also on a British private racetrack where it is somewhat allowed.

And is that profile picture your finished stained glass bear? Its beautiful!

Reactions: KRG
Its private and doesnt show me :) also on a British private racetrack where it is somewhat allowed.

And is that profile picture your finished stained glass bear? Its beautiful!
It's temporarily finished, and that's my FB avatar. But I'll be adding the Lucid logo and getting a frame for it this week.

It's temporarily finished, and that's my FB avatar. But I'll be adding the Lucid logo and getting a frame for it this week.
I'd love to see a high res version of it! Do you have plans on where to put the logo?

This is great. You’re wiser than your years. Whenever you get your first car, please keep us updated!!

This is great. You’re wiser than your years. Whenever you get your first car, please keep us updated!!
Will do! Although it may take a bit since I’d rather have a car once I get my actual license at 18, just in case I crash it!

For the record I also started driving around 14 😛
The correct choice

Back