Anybody else get a big data download yesterday?

Unmutual

Cars
Unverified AGT Owner :)
My eero says the Lucid downloaded 3.6 GB of data yesterday (not that anyone should believe anything an unverified owner says ....). Anybody else get a big download?

My eero says the Lucid downloaded 3.6 GB of data yesterday (not that anyone should believe anything an unverified owner says ....). Anybody else get a big download?
Hmmmmm.

I was listening to Tidal while setting up Homelink on my wife's profile (thanks to the forum for letting me know about that "feature"), but I can't imagine 3.6 gigs worth.

I have had around 9 GB in the last few days with large spikes on two days.

Is this consistent with what you guys have seen right before previous updates??

All's quiet in my garage.

Definitely the mother ship trying to reach my Roomba...

This could be the start of something big

My router says the download is from Amazon, maybe Alexa model update?
Probably just Amazon AWS servers that Lucid uses.

Pretty quiet here for me. I have an Eero Pro 6 node in the garage using MoCA backhaul, so connectivity is pretty solid in there. Eagerly awaiting the next (actually would be my first) update.

967A5F1B-4209-4DC2-BFE7-D7B62837FD65.jpeg

Yep, I received it yesterday! Plus other ones over the weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112-202105_eero.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-202105_eero.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Pretty quiet here for me. I have an Eero Pro 6 node in the garage using MoCA backhaul, so connectivity is pretty solid in there. Eagerly awaiting the next (actually would be my first) update.

View attachment 8624
Side question. How are you liking eero? I tried wifi extender and my garage doesn’t get great signal. I don’t want to have any connectivity issues.

Side question. How are you liking eero? I tried wifi extender and my garage doesn’t get great signal. I don’t want to have any connectivity issues.
Eero works great for me. I used to have Orbi and experienced weekly crashes and took advantage of Costco‘s generous return policy and got my $600 back. I also set up MoCA (in a nutshell MoCA uses existing coaxial cables in my home, and with an adapter converts to gigabit ethernet). This allows each node in the mesh to communicate with each other over ethernet versus using wireless backhaul method. I’m sure wireless backhaul would work fine, but ethernet is definitely very stable.

Is this the apple car play that’s been teased lo these many months?

What’s Apple CarPlay???

;););)

Is this the apple car play that’s been teased lo these many months?
Since no one's car has offered to install a software update yet, there is no indication that this downloaded data represents an update. Could just be maps data or something else.

Back