Anybody else get a big data download yesterday?

Does anyone know what the car's WIFI device ID is? I'm scanning through my connected devices and not seeing anything related to Lucid or Air, and was just curious if anyone could offer some guidance
See anything listed that looks like your VIN?

Mine shows as Lucid and last 4 of VIN and it was named by the router not me

Mine was just listed as a Linux device until I renamed it.

I got it now! Man it’s been burning thru the GB’s!!

Attachments

• 08CF5FFA-8096-4B49-AC22-B04D22131E44.png
    08CF5FFA-8096-4B49-AC22-B04D22131E44.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 96
I got it now! Man it’s been burning thru the GB’s!!
What on earth is your car doing! 😂

That’s a huge amount of data in 1 day and updates have been nowhere near that big. Your upload is out of control.

You sure that’s just the Lucid or over a 24 hour period. This is mine for the month….

7CCF3778-CCB4-4201-8084-99C537FF5F37.jpeg

Ya I’ve never noticed it before, but now that you mention it; wtf is going on?! 😅 I mean, i don’t think it’s an issue or anything but is anyone else like this??

Looks like my car uploaded 18 GB if data at 8pm tonight…idk how this could be related to an OTA update tho…it wouldn’t load them before you approved the “update”

I would guess this is more related to information that you expressly gave to Lucid to collect data about the cars behavior. It’s in your settings about sending data to enhance the driving experience for all of us. I personally don’t care if they take TBs. Just me though 😊

@Bobby 👆🏼
I would guess this is more related to information that you expressly gave to Lucid to collect data about the cars behavior. It’s in your settings about sending data to enhance the driving experience for all of us. I personally don’t care if they take TBs. Just me though 😊
that’s interesting, I wonder if there’s any correlation between the data and the mileage, I put 70 miles on the car today running my kids around, which is crazy to me

@Bobby 👆🏼

that’s interesting, I wonder if there’s any correlation between the data and the mileage, I put 70 miles on the car today running my kids around, which is crazy to me
I would think HA data is the most important info right now. The large amounts of data have to be images/video of what the car was “seeing” when engaged and what the driver did to disengage or change the course of the car. Disclaimer; I have no idea what I’m talking about. I am making assumptions. There are much more tech savvy folks on here that could shed some light on the heavy data uploads.

I had a big update happen at about 10-10:30PM central time. During the update, the car was making an enormous amount of noise - I could hear it inside my house over people talking.

Best update: hard wired connectivity via usb!

I had a big update happen at about 10-10:30PM central time. During the update, the car was making an enormous amount of noise - I could hear it inside my house over people talking.

Best update: hard wired connectivity via usb!
It’s def not making any noises while any of these are happening, I have cameras in the garage I can go back and observe footage with. I had a lucid rep call me about something else and while I had them i mentioned this, and he responded with “did you say megabytes or gigabytes?” 🤣 I just thought that was kinda funny and told him the ladder…he didn’t know what to say and opened a jira so tbd!

I drive all the time on a major hwy that does not have Highway Assist capability. Will my car send data back to Lucid so they can add this road to the Lucid mapping database?

Just wondering.

Back