Cellular connectivity not working

MorganB

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Touring Silver Santa Cruz
Referral Code
93UMQZHW
My car went offline yesterday afternoon and it's still not back online. Deep sleep overnight did not resolve. I did the logo reset this AM to no avail. My time is wrong on my clock and no bars at all. I also tried to connect to my home wifi and it's not seeing any networks. Of course mobile app, tidal, Sirius, nav etc dont work since that all requires network.

I called LUCID and they said there was an ongoing connectivity issue that started yesterday and they think that might be the case and would update me later today. Anyone else having anything similar?

Haven't had an issue with wifi, but did lose connectivity in the car yesterday while listening to Tidal as dash showed zero bars. Didn't think anything of it at the time, as I just switched to listening to a playlist thru Carplay. Keep us posted on what you hear...

My car went offline yesterday afternoon and it's still not back online. Deep sleep overnight did not resolve. I did the logo reset this AM to no avail. My time is wrong on my clock and no bars at all. I also tried to connect to my home wifi and it's not seeing any networks. Of course mobile app, tidal, Sirius, nav etc dont work since that all requires network.

I called LUCID and they said there was an ongoing connectivity issue that started yesterday and they think that might be the case and would update me later today. Anyone else having anything similar?
Can your phone app still able to honk, flash light, turn on HVAC...?

I just checked and mine is working normally. Did you try restarting your phone?
Yes. I have no cell service in the car. The time is wrong. Maps are blank and it can’t pick up any WiFi networks.

Contact service. Perhaps a new CCC module?
@mcr16
I did contact service and they said it was because the connectivity was down but I don’t think that’s the case.

Attachments

• IMG_5785.jpeg
    IMG_5785.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Called Lucid again and they are still saying there is an ongoing issue and to wait and call back end of day.

I had a service call yesterday and they had to check the coolant port value assembly so the car door was open etc for a long time.

It seems to me that when the system went down yesterday the control module is stuck and hasn’t restarted.

Texted Lucid at the end of the day and they are going to have service call me to set up an appointment. I'll report back with the resolution.

Mine is connecting fine. Perhaps yours may be individual case.

Service is here now. They are going to connect a laptop to a port in the trunk and then have a conference call with engineering that can access and reset the module. He said it's a relatively rare problem. I'll report back once it's done.

Service couldnt get past the security on the module to connect to it. Apparently they are now waiting on further from engineering and hopefully will come back this week to resolve.

Yes. All day today.

I'm not sure. I'll let it sleep all night and check again in the morning before I reach out to customer service.

I'm not sure. I'll let it sleep all night and check again in the morning before I reach out to customer service.
Crossing fingers. I've had this happen before and a deep sleep resolved the issue until this time.

I'll keep you posted.

Back