No Wifi or LTE Network Connections?

tmilone103

Verified Owner
Yesterday I wanted to cool the car from the app but the app would not connect. I tried to get into the car later and the mobile key would not work. I used the Valet Key to get into the car an there was no Wifi or Cellular connection. I tried changing profiles and that did not work. I tried the Logo Reset and that did not work. I then tried the two button reset and that did not work. The vehicle still will not connect to WiFi or LTE. Anything else I can try before I have to break down and bring it into service?

Yesterday I wanted to cool the car from the app but the app would not connect. I tried to get into the car later and the mobile key would not work. I used the Valet Key to get into the car a there was no Wifi or Cellular connection. I tried changing profiles and that did not work. I tried the Logo Reset and that did not work. I then tried the two button reset and that did not work. The vehicle still will not connect to WiFi or LTE. Anything else I can try before I have to break down and bring it into service?
Let it deep sleep a bit?

Mobile service is here and they are having no luck. Sending data to engineering so hopefully this will be an easy fix.
I'm having the same issue. Reported to CC. Car hasn't connected to wifi since 2.1.3 or 2.1.10 were installed and mobile key no longer works. Please report any fixes!

I'm having the same issue. Reported to CC. Car hasn't connected to wifi since 2.1.3 or 2.1.10 were installed and mobile key no longer works. Please report any fixes!
For Mobile Key they said we needed to delete the app, reinstall it and create a new mobile key and that now works since it relies on BT but still have no Wifi or LTE connection. The communication module that handles Wifi & LTE is not responding and they are waiting for permission to unplug it and force it to restart but they cant do that unless engineering gives them permission so we are waiting.

For Mobile Key they said we needed to delete the app, reinstall it and create a new mobile key and that now works since it relies on BT but still have no Wifi or LTE connection. The communication module that handles Wifi & LTE is not responding and they are waiting for permission to unplug it and force it to restart but they cant do that unless engineering gives them permission so we are waiting.
Thanks. Will try deleting the app and adding new. Keep me posted on wifi/lte please!

For Mobile Key they said we needed to delete the app and create a new mobile key and that now works since it relies on BT but still have no Wifi or LTE connection.
You can delete mobile key from your app without deleting the entire app.

Tried that, didn't work.

Thanks. Will try deleting the app and adding new. Keep me posted on wifi/lte please!
He was able to disconnect and reconnect the communication module and then it started working again. Unfortunately all the hard resets do not reset this module so if this module gets corrupted the only way to reset it is to disconnect the module. The module was in the trunk in an area he had to access from the back seat. Unfortunately if you have the same issue you will need to schedule a service visit.

You can delete mobile key from your app without deleting the entire app.
He asked me to remove and reinstall the app and then delete the old key from the car and link a new mobile key and it worked for that issue.

Helpful to know, thank you.

He was able to disconnect and reconnect the communication module and then it started working again. Unfortunately all the hard resets do not reset this module so if this module gets corrupted the only way to reset it is to disconnect the module. The module was in the trunk in an area he had to access from the back seat. Unfortunately if you have the same issue you will need to schedule a service visit.
+1 this, was going to comment this exact fix as I had the same issue but looks like the solution was already found. Glad its resolved!

Anyone have any suggestions or tricks to boost their LTE signal? ATT is very weak in my area so the car takes forever to connect to media.

Anyone have any suggestions or tricks to boost their LTE signal? ATT is very weak in my area so the car takes forever to connect to media.
That’s been on the wishlist for a long time.

Same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. It took several chats and phone calls, but finally I was given an appointment with a mobile tech from Cleveland. He fixed the connectivity using his laptop to connect to the engineering department. He said that taking out the module is not something the engineers want him to do. He also replaced a coolant pump that turned out to be under a recall. Everything is back to normal. Thank you Michael!

Attachments

• LucidRepairsSept2023.jpg
    LucidRepairsSept2023.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
That’s been on the wishlist for a long time.
Bobby, please enlighten me (all of us?), as a moderator. When does one transition from a 'new member' (which apparently I am currently), to an 'active member' and a 'confirmed owner' (of which I am currently the latter but not the former). Thanks

Active member depends on the number of posts. Verified owner will be added after you submit the badge registration information found at www.lucidupdates.com.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am having this issue now. Car won't connect to anything -- wifi, LTE, nada. Well, it connects to my Bluetooth. Been going on two days now.

I'm putting the car into storage in just a few days for ~5 weeks. I want to effing see my car while I'm overseas! I hope I can get this resolved before I leave!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am having this issue now. Car won't connect to anything -- wifi, LTE, nada. Well, it connects to my Bluetooth. Been going on two days now.

I'm putting the car into storage in just a few days for ~5 weeks. I want to effing see my car while I'm overseas! I hope I can get this resolved before I leave!
I have an appointment to have my car looked at on Monday. I hadn't noticed this until today, but in addition to no LTE or wifi, my Nav always shows that I'm at the Newark Lucid headquarters. I hadn't noticed that before because until today, I've simply been driving near home and not looking at the Nav screen.

Back