2.1.10 - Lost LTE Connectivity

rob37w

My car finally called for 2.1.10 last night. Updated overnight and today, I completely lost LTE connectivity. I have to be connected to WiFi for anything to work. I've done multiple hard resets, and nothing is working.

Called customer care and they can't figure it out. Got a service appointment in 2 weeks.

Has anyone had this happen and was able to get it back online? Any tips?

I haven't, but interestingly enough my phone lost LTE connectivity this afternoon. Maybe there's something going on that's not the fault of the car.

You need a new communications module most likely.

Same here. Have lost Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity for about a week at this point. On 2.1.10 as well, there was an update to 2.1.18 available which I didn’t get a chance to apply. Service has reached out to diagnose. Logo reset did nothing.

My car stopped connecting to LTE and Wi-Fi 3-4 days ago. Sent and email and chatted with customer service. Nobody from service has contacted me, despite the promise to do so when chat was over. No GPS signal, satellite radio, etc.

My car stopped connecting to LTE and Wi-Fi 3-4 days ago. No GPS signal, satellite radio, etc. I am on 2.1.20. Sent and email and chatted with customer service. Nobody from service has contacted me, despite the promise to do so at the end of the chat. Chatted again today, the guy offers me the Michigan service center phone number and tells me to call them. Some customer service from a high end company...

My car stopped connecting to LTE and Wi-Fi 3-4 days ago. No GPS signal, satellite radio, etc. I am on 2.1.20. Sent and email and chatted with customer service. Nobody from service has contacted me, despite the promise to do so at the end of the chat. Chatted again today, the guy offers me the Michigan service center phone number and tells me to call them. Some customer service from a high end company...
Make sure you are connected to wifi at home, and you should get an update pushed out. Mine was fixed with the latest update (2.1.20).

Rob, it's not connecting to wifi. It doesn't 'see' any networks when I try to enable wifi, and as it doesn't find any, the slider goes back to 'Off' by itself

Rob, it's not connecting to wifi. It doesn't 'see' any networks when I try to enable wifi, and as it doesn't find any, the slider goes back to 'Off' by itself
Sorry to hear. Mine was still able to connect to wifi and that corrected the issue.

Have you tried a Logo Reset? Much info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.

Hi, @PlaterB. Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM. Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Lucid tech reached out to you in a post above. How did that work out?
I have an appointment for this coming Tuesday. Any hopes that reboots will remedy the situation were dashed.

All fixed, see more details in the thread 'No Wifi or LTE Network Connections?'

My wife's AT lost Internet and Wi-Fi connection 2 days ago just like what @PlaterB went through. The car is at the latest software release.
None of the various reset seems to help. We contacted customer care and it seems our attempt at contacting them went to void.

My wife's AT lost Internet and Wi-Fi connection 2 days ago just like what @PlaterB went through. The car is at the latest software release.
None of the various reset seems to help. We contacted customer care and it seems our attempt at contacting them went to void.
Text them.

Back