RESOLVED Lost Connectivity

teethpuller

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
4 days after delivery, my car lost all cellular connectivity. Tried the Air Reset and 2 Button/Brake Reset to no avail. Waiting on service to figure out if they can do remote service or I have to make a 2 hour drive to the service center.

IMG_8022.jpeg

Same thing happened to me last week. Did the soft reset, key card reset, and valet card reset. Contacted service who confirmed LTE connectivity failure. (I was hooked to WiFi to allow the remote diagnosis)
They created a ticket for the Service Center but the next morning it was back.
Seems a long sleep somehow fixed it.

My Air did this one time when it was relatively new. I had no luck with resets either but after a night parked in the garage the cellular service was working again. Hasn't happened since.

Same thing happened to me last week. Did the soft reset, key card reset, and valet card reset. Contacted service who confirmed LTE connectivity failure. (I was hooked to WiFi to allow the remote diagnosis)
They created a ticket for the Service Center but the next morning it was back.
Seems a long sleep somehow fixed it.
I had a very similar experience. Lost all cellular connectivity. Nothing would fix it. Made a service appointment and then the next day it was back to normal. It's been fine for about a month now and I finally cancelled the service appointment. Maybe you'll get lucky and tomorrow or the next day all will be fine.

Not to freak you out, but I had connectivity issues off and on for 2 weeks then my center console randomly died. When I asked the mobile tech if the two could be related all he said was it might be, but at that point the car was throwing up errors left and right so it was a bit of a chicken and the egg. I'm still waiting to see what is really up with the car.

I have the same issue and the service center couldn't diagnose and fix because it's sporadic for me. Sometimes, it'll connect on its own after I cycle through Nav, Music, Phone (~3-5 min). Other times, I pull the car to the side and logo reset. I hope next update fixes this as it's annoying when it happens.

UPDATE: As some with similar experiences have mentioned, after a nice long sleep at night, it woke up with full connectivity like nothing had happened. 🤷🏻‍♂️ All is well now, but still annoying.

is there a way to "put my air into a deep sleep" as referenced above? I currently have this issue and it's inanely annoying driving around with no audio...I'm currently on 2.0.71 which is about when I started to notice this...

is there a way to "put my air into a deep sleep" as referenced above? I currently have this issue and it's inanely annoying driving around with no audio...I'm currently on 2.0.71 which is about when I started to notice this...
Have you tried any of the reset procedures?

Have you tried any of the reset procedures?
I tried searching the forum for test procedure but all I got was reset procedures which I’ve done with the mic and X combo brake and the air logo

Are you getting any cellular bars on the display? I actually haven't had this issue come up again after my initial issue and I found that 2.0.71 markedly improved my connectivity including Wifi to Cellular handoff.

Back