Bluetooth and Phone issue

AtlTiger78

Hi,

I have searched and it does not appear any one has this issue. My phone is able to connect to my Touring with no issue but when I try to make a call, it will not complete the call (just act like its waiting for a signal). Similarly, if I answer a call, I do not hear sound nor can anyone hear my voice. If I take my phone off of bluetooth, it works fine. This just started happening with the 2.1.10 update and I have an android phone. I tried a logo reset, disconnecting and rediscovering the phone, forgetting the car on my phone, etc and still have the same behavior. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi,

I have searched and it does not appear any one has this issue. My phone is able to connect to my Touring with no issue but when I try to make a call, it will not complete the call (just act like its waiting for a signal). Similarly, if I answer a call, I do not hear sound nor can anyone hear my voice. If I take my phone off of bluetooth, it works fine. This just started happening with the 2.1.10 update and I have an android phone. I tried a logo reset, disconnecting and rediscovering the phone, forgetting the car on my phone, etc and still have the same behavior. Any suggestions? Thanks!
I had the same exact problem after 2.1.10 also, and I have a Pixel 7. My fix was completely removing the phone and mobile key from my profile, do a Bobby reset (switching profiles), and removing both the Air connections from my phone Bluetooth. Then, I logged into my profile in the car and treated as if I was setting up a new mobile phone and mobile key to my profile. Once connected, everything worked. Hope this helps.

Hi thanks for the response. Just tried what you suggested and also tried with a logo reset and unfortunately I still have similar issues. I will try other things and call support. Thanks again.

Hi thanks for the response. Just tried what you suggested and also tried with a logo reset and unfortunately I still have similar issues. I will try other things and call support. Thanks again.
When you removed the car Bluetooth connections from your phone, did you make sure to completely delete the connections and not just forget? After you delete the connections, might want to completely reboot the phone before trying to connect to the car again. If that doesn't work, then definitely something is not working correctly and CS might be able to help. Good luck!

Yes, I even reset my network settings in android once to try. I will try CS when I get a chance.

Hi any update .
Is your Bluetooth working now .

As I am having same issue
Suddenly started
My lucid firmware is 2.1.47

What type of phone?
I spoke to Lucid and they asked me to do the Reset of the system from my Lucid Car. They made me press and hold button X and Microphone and Brake pad for 30 seconds this will reset the Bluetooth system and once I did that it worked.

Was just having the same issue that the microphone didn't seem to be working. I could not initiate voice commands and when I hit the mic button, it didn't register what I was saying...I was going to try a logo reset but I searched the forums first. Tried the above and it also worked for me! Wonder how this differs from the logo reset though? 🤔

I've had this issue as well, but I'll def try to buttons+brake reset!

Was just having the same issue that the microphone didn't seem to be working. I could not initiate voice commands and when I hit the mic button, it didn't register what I was saying...I was going to try a logo reset but I searched the forums first. Tried the above and it also worked for me! Wonder how this differs from the logo reset though? 🤔
I've had this issue as well, but I'll def try to buttons+brake reset!
Try the logo reset first. It is like telling your computer to restart. The other one is like holding the power button on your computer to shut it down. It is not recommended by Lucid.

Was that a hard reset then?
The two steering wheel button with brake pedal is a hard reset. Many people on the forum jokingly refer to it as the nuke reset. Like I said earlier, Lucid does not want owners doing this reset without being instructed by customer care or service to do it.

The two steering wheel button with brake pedal is a hard reset. Many people on the forum jokingly refer to it as the nuke reset. Like I said earlier, Lucid does not want owners doing this reset without being instructed by customer care or service to do it.
I've done the logo reset with little impact, but this is the first I'm hearing that Lucid does not want you doing the hard reset w/o their blessing...I was told to do that all the time in the past

I've done the logo reset with little impact, but this is the first I'm hearing that Lucid does not want you doing the hard reset w/o their blessing...I was told to do that all the time in the past
It apparently erases the logs that they may wish to review.

Back