Music + phone issue post 2.1.47

Wow, my car is like 3 years behind. Thank you for sending that link.
So if you look at this screen in the app (the shield in the bottom right corner), it says your car is on version 1.1.4? That's crazy if so - your car is 11 months of updates behind!
SmartSelect_20240107_183418_Lucid.jpg

Back to the original topic, I'm still getting music playing while a phone call is in progress. 2.1.47

I just got off the phone with customer service and she seemed surprised. Said someone will be in touch to update. The only thing that's bothering me is not being able to make phone calls. Not happy with that.
Purrrrrfect! 😺

Back to the original topic, I'm still getting music playing while a phone call is in progress. 2.1.47
Just happened to me on 2.1.50 last week. Music source was built in SXM, happened when I made a call and when I received a call using iPhone 15 ProMax and wireless CP. Music is present at the start of the calls. Had to mute first and place the call. Music didn't start while on the call.

This happens with XM not FM radio. I find the only way to get rid of the Sirius XM when it comes on is to switch to FM radio and lower the volume. I then have to use my phone speaker. I have software 2.1.52 and this happened again today.

Back