Samsung S21FE Android phone

Luci888

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
DE Number
Hi does anyone has issues with the cars Bluetooth, phone calls sonetimes works 10% of the time, it dials but when the line is connected no one can hear me and I cant hear the other person...im finding it very frustrating as I really need this to be fixed or working, ...just got back my car yesterday from being in service for 9 days many other issues as well as this one..still not fixed, had driven the car for 7 days only from new...Please let me know if anyone is having the same issue. thank you, Shirley

Many have reported issues recently with Android phones.

Not sure if it's related, but Google's just-released December update for Pixel phones includes some Bluetooth fixes.

Hi does anyone has issues with the cars Bluetooth, phone calls sonetimes works 10% of the time, it dials but when the line is connected no one can hear me and I cant hear the other person...im finding it very frustrating as I really need this to be fixed or working, ...just got back my car yesterday from being in service for 9 days many other issues as well as this one..still not fixed, had driven the car for 7 days only from new...Please let me know if anyone is having the same issue. thank you, Shirley
I have the exact same issue. Did you find a fix?

I have a Samsung S23. I was having that issue, but the last update 2.1.47 fixed it for me. But I'm guessing that since you just got the car back from service, you're up to the latest version, and it isn't working for you.

I have the exact same issue. Did you find a fix?
Try to unpair your phone and then add it back. After the last update some have had issues and the unlink and relink has worked.

Well I've tried everything including a factory reset and it's still and issue for me.

Ame issue. I have samsung flip 5. I've tried everything. Even had technician here 2x. I work.from my car quite often and need ro get this fixed. Call sometimes connects, but in the middle of the call I can no longer hear the person on the other line.

Yes I have the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and the first call I make in my car connects and I can't hear the other person. I have to hand up and call right back. Very frustrating.

Back