Cellular connectivity not working

It has been 5 days and counting for my AT. The earliest mobile service date mobile service could work on the car is 10/11.

The car just connected to my Wi-fi on as I pulled into my driveway. The car's LTE still isn't working.

The car just connected to my Wi-fi on as I pulled into my driveway. The car's LTE still isn't working.
Thats a good sign. I've had LTE go away for the day and come back the next day and in this case Wi-Fi was working. So it seems like you should be good to go tomorrow based on my past experience (twice).

Thats a good sign. I've had LTE go away for the day and come back the next day and in this case Wi-Fi was working. So it seems like you should be good to go tomorrow based on my past experience (twice).
Thanks!

Service got my car back online today and Lucid engineering was able to retrieve the data from the communication module. A simple reboot is all that was required but engineering wanted to retrieve the data from the module prior to and after reboot. They were successful and will analyze the data to see if they can determine the root cause.

Service got my car back online today and Lucid engineering was able to retrieve the data from the communication module. A simple reboot is all that was required but engineering wanted to retrieve the data from the module prior to and after reboot. They were successful and will analyze the data to see if they can determine the root cause.
Which reboot did they do? Must have been the one they don't recommend any owner do on their own.

Which reboot did they do? Must have been the one they don't recommend any owner do on their own.
Correct. They physically unplugged the module. The reason they waited to do this is because engineering wanted the data and when the module is unplugged and fully powers down the log data is erased.

Correct. They physically unplugged the module. The reason they waited to do this is because engineering wanted the data and when the module is unplugged and fully powers down the log data is erased.
Ahh. Okay.

I have this same problem, and Lucid asked me to drop the car off at service in Milbrea. It's two weeks till they have an appointment. Poor service and long wait times make them feel like a start-up. Most buyers will run away. Lucid needs to fund service and support properly. I love the car, I know Lucid is struggling to get back into growth mode. But it only takes a few frustrated folks to tank the brand!! Come on Lucid, service for cars is as important as the car itself.

I have this same problem, and Lucid asked me to drop the car off at service in Milbrea. It's two weeks till they have an appointment. Poor service and long wait times make them feel like a start-up. Most buyers will run away. Lucid needs to fund service and support properly. I love the car, I know Lucid is struggling to get back into growth mode. But it only takes a few frustrated folks to tank the brand!! Come on Lucid, service for cars is as important as the car itself.
That wait is annoying. I'm kind of surprised they cant send mobile to repair that but it might be different in your area since you are near a service center. One work around while you wait is to use CarPlay if you have an iPhone. It's what I resorted to while I waited. Hope they get you in sooner!

I have DM you

Back