Car not waking up through app after return from 10 days vacation, Key fob works fine.

Drcheema

Cars
Range Rover
Car not waking up through app since i came back after 10 days vacation. I killed and reinstalled but not success, i thought may be signing out on the vehicle and signing back in may help. Now logging back in wouldn't work, says 'car 'not connected to any network' what does that even mean? car's network or my phone's network? What should i do?

Car not waking up through app since i came back after 10 days vacation. I killed and reinstalled but not success, i thought may be signing out on the vehicle and signing back in may help. Now logging back in wouldn't work, says 'car 'not connected to any network' what does that even mean? car's network or my phone's network? What should i do?
Contact service.

It sounds like your communication module has gone offline based on the info provided Unclear what you mean by signing out on the vehicle? Signing out of your profile ? ? If it is the comm module that requires a service visit as Bobby has recommended.

Back