AGT ORDERED!!!

Electrified

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, F Type SVR, F-Pace
Referral Code
04MXQNS5
After getting notice that I could order my AGT on March 9th I took my time waiting for answers and a test drive, I took the test drive (Oak Brook, IL) on the 19th and after much thought I placed my order on the 27th.

I watched the latest @Jon_Rettinger You Tube video before ordering and quite frankly I almost didn't place the order due to the lack of Car Play, the other hesitiation I had was the Q3 wait for 20" wheels; instead I opted for the 19" wheels which honestly are the better choice for pothole season here in northeastern IL and I will not have to dick around swapping out summer tires on what will be my daily driver in the fall, and with any luck my purchase might improve the current position I have with LCID............ o_O

Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19" Aero Range

Congratulations, when did you reserve?

January 3rd was my reservation date, and the email to order came on March 9th.
I was told 2-5 months for delivery.

January 3rd was my reservation date, and the email to order came on March 9th.
I was told 2-5 months for delivery.
There is zero chance in the 2 month timeline. Not sure why they still give 2 months as a low end. Just gets everyone’s hopes up. The 4-5 month window is much more likely.

There is zero chance in the 2 month timeline. Not sure why they still give 2 months as a low end. Just gets everyone’s hopes up. The 4-5 month window is much more likely.
Didn't someone here get it within 2 months?

Didn't someone here get it within 2 months?
@Jon_Rettinger might have. Although he upgraded to a Dream which I believe had been built and the purchaser cancelled. Any GT delivered Is from, at the latest, a mid-December confirmation which would be over 3 months and the only orders that have made the 4 month window. It is possible that some January confirmations will be in the 3-4 month timeline.

I think I might get mine in 2 months…after my 2-4 month window has expired…

Actually, that might be optimistic.

Not sure why they said two months as I told my SA I wasn't in a big hurry, as far as I'm concerned the longer lead allows for a more complete build.

Back